Thread: My first indoor grow, need help since my brother ripped my outside plants..

Thanks

Default My first indoor grow, need help since my brother ripped my outside plants..

Hello im starting my new indoor grow, im buying this: growtent 90x90x140cm, 400w hps light with 50x50 reflector, fans, i wonder if i need to change light after flowering to blooming stage?
    And im also considering to buy "Canna"'s soil wich is 6.0 ph and their nutrition kit.
    I also wonder wich kinda height i should have my light on

And wonders if thats any good Please help me guys.
    Thank you in forehand.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to odlarjanne1337 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-18), Orderly (06-06-18)

Thanks

Welcome to the board.

You don’t need to pregrow underneath 400 watts. I do it under 36 watts and once they have 3 to 4 internodes (depending on the height) I light an extra 36 watt light above them. Once they are vegged to my preference I place them underneath 400 watts on 12/12.

My 36 watt lamp is right above them, no more than an inch. Once I place them under the hps I keep the light a little higher then normal. 80cm’s, than I drop to 60cm’s than I drop to 40cm above the plants. Just avoid them stretching out, so don’t keep your lamp too high for too long. It’s just to let them adjust.
    Use the horizon as your departure point.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-18)