Thread: Apartment grow - too much risky

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Default Apartment grow - too much risky

Hi everyone,

So I had hoped to be living somewhere more remote by now but things have changed. Which is a shame because I have the setup in my head and it would just be a case of dropping the bomb and cracking the seeds.

My question is do I need to stop thinking about growing in my current location? I live in an apartment block with about 100 neighbours in basically every direction.

I'm confident I could control the smell, be discrete etc but is the risk just two severe? It is illegal here and would result in loss of employment.

What makes it hard is the fact I know I could grow here no both. It's just there would be NO margin of error. My previous grows always allowed for some mistakes.
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-06-18), Greengrass (07-06-18)

Thanks

Mate

Imo it's fine just keep the smell and noise under control and think about waterproofing in case you get a leak or over fill you don't want your neighbours getting a wet head! Remember to act normal and hide in plain site. The 3 golden rules apply which are no smell no sell no tell and you should be golden.

Also I was raided and went to court kept me job kept everything as long as you're not taking the piss you should be fine and all activity comes with an element of risk you just have to control it.

Good luck

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

British green (07-06-18), GEORGE (07-06-18), Greengrass (07-06-18), Kurdt (09-06-18), Root. (07-06-18), UpT0wn (07-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Thanks man. Confirmed what I thought.

As a backup I've been looking into a UPS(sine wave). Am I right I thinking I could connect up my scrubber, which is rated at 25watts and run say a 400watt UPS for 10 hours. Therefore no worries if the power cuts?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

British green (10-06-18), GEORGE (08-06-18)