Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Making a fan quieter

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

ive heard of peeps putting them in a wooden box and filling it full of builders expanding foam !!!! not for me that i like to keep my electrical`s running cool see,the bugger must get hot inside foam set hard around it see,my grooms like terminal 5 heathrow airport,i find as long as ewe tell all visitors that ewe growing a few dope plants they soon understand,then forget about the background fan noise,failling that turn up the stereo,...........

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

420Rancher (13-06-18), GEORGE (13-06-18)

Thanks

I am under the impression that it's safe to put in a box and stuff with cushions, pillows, blanket's or whatever lol because the Fan will self cool because its constantly expelling air...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to old guy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-18), MrEnigma (14-06-18), M_C (13-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    I am under the impression that it's safe to put in a box and stuff with cushions, pillows, blanket's or whatever lol because the Fan will self cool because its constantly expelling air...
    That is correct
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-18), old guy (13-06-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2