Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson arrested and prisoned?

Thanks

Default Tommy Robinson arrested and prisoned?

Sorry for putting this in the out as people are also silent about it here.

How is it going in Londen these days? All I have is youtube and other social media sources.
    Is it still worth to take a trip or will the rally be over once the whole of Europe arrives?
    Use the horizon as your departure point.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 36,003 Times in 9,819 Posts

Close this thread before it turns into some racists shit storm.

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos

'You're not to blame, you're just a human, a victim of the insane'
    John Lennon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 39,488 Times in 9,760 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Close this thread before it turns into some racists shit storm.

These sort of threads do usually end up getting silly!

I'll let it run for now but the first sign of anything inappropriate and I'll lock it down and give the inappropriate poster a smacked arse😉

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), Macky (10-06-18), Orderly (10-06-18)

Thanks

Oh man! Thanks for upholding our liberties!
    Thanks a million for that!

I have no racism in my nature. I love many other cultures. To me it is about freedom of speech now. If they attack it? Attack it both ways, don’t be all selective about it.

I normally don’t travel, I don’t even protest. Now London is crying out for Europe to come over and turn it into a tipping point in history.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18), Priapus (10-06-18)

Thanks

What's going on orderly? What's being protested?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18), Orderly (10-06-18)

Thanks

I am not from the UK, over the water. The way I understand it:

Tommy Robinson exposed grooming gangs, got arrested for it and got placed between the ones he is exposing in the first place.
    Murdering our freedom of speech.

Are people not shouting loud enough Macky? Did their echo not reach your living room?
    Or are you just randomly pre accusing people of racism?

Anyone from London or nearby? I am looking for cheap places to sleep, cheapskating my trip or there will be no trip.
    Last edited by Orderly; 10-06-18 at 09:05 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Yes it did mate. With the reek of bullshit, he was arrested for different things, and as usual, spun his bs to his flock, I'll find the article in a minute, and link it to you. Just gotta fire up the PC

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Yeah there is a lot of bullshit.

But the problem can not be ignored by propping up little matters to make big matters invisible.
    Our continent is being raped, our leaders are estabilishing this and doing nothing about it.
    We say something? They shove more down our troath and silence us up when we speak about it.

These are our children. We are ready to die for our cause. Now we are calling them all out
    When will they face up them cowards? Muahahha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Now you're starting to sound a bit fundamentalist there mate

He was arrested for the following:

Commiting contempt of court, outside a court, whilst on suspended sentence for.... contempt of court. He has also got many previous convictions, fraud, Travelling on a false passport, GBH, and drug offences.

Non of these are related to any of the things he says, or writes about muslims. Don't listen to what the sun, the daily mail, or in fact, any Rupert Murdochs created media!! They want us to hate each other, so we fight against each other, instead of those at the top!!

Dont be distracted from who the real enemy is! Its not ordinary people like you and me, regardless of religion, country of origin, or race, we all have a common enemy, the establishment. We all need to join together to work towards getting rid of them. Not following this idiot, with his BS and "alternative facts", this is what the establishment want us to do, and also the reason why, you all claim, they are restricting his freedom of speech, but he is also a house hold name in the UK? They're doing a great job at censoring him

UK is a good country man, we are free to say pretty much whatever we like! Again, its the media telling you otherwise. We encourage people with different opinions to come out and speak up, so we can offer debate, and discuss the difference until we understand each other a little more. If, which I don't think they would have, they did put him with Muslims in prison, it might be good for him to be with those people he hates, but doesn't know! Once you learn something about people, you find we are not so different after all, maybe a little time with them will do him some good lol.

I dont like the things he says, but I will fight to the death for his right to say it! If I thought in any way, that freedom of speech was under threat, I have something to say. But it just isnt, this guy was locked up for other things, and as i said, spread his BS over FB to his flock and now we have this shit storm because people dont want to do some actual research on the guy, and the things he is sayin.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

BB (10-06-18), ggotch (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18), SlimCT (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,061 Times in 2,522 Posts

every post had me conffused to fuck right up until ive just realised its not Baldrick...need more coffee.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

BB (10-06-18), British green (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18), pablo69 (10-06-18), WhIpLaSh (10-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    every post had me conffused to fuck right up until ive just realised its not Baldrick...need more coffee.
    Pmsl😂

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

ggotch (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), WhIpLaSh (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,054 Times in 7,701 Posts

I must live a sheltered life.dont even know who tommy Robinson is.havent read the papers or watched the news for years.its all bollox.
    I’ll be in my bunker if ya need me 😊

I’m into proppa Ganja not propaganda 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BB; 10-06-18 at 09:42 AM.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-06-18), Cooky2992 (20-06-18), ggotch (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18), Macky (10-06-18), pablo69 (10-06-18), Root. (10-06-18), SlimCT (10-06-18), toblue (10-06-18), WhIpLaSh (10-06-18)

Thanks

I know who he is but only because of the way the media show him. Which in my world means I know Tommy Robinson "The character" portrayed by Murdocks monkeys.

Whilst I agree that the awful things he protests about are sick and wrong, taring everyone with the same brush is not acceptable.

Just so you know, when he was arrested the last time he was, as Macky said, already on a suspended sentence for contempt of court.

So good old Sky news employed him to report on the court cases that he was already in trouble for. Well done Sky that will stir up a shit storm. Guess what they were right well done Murdock great work sir.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

BB (10-06-18), ggotch (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), Macky (10-06-18), pablo69 (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,061 Times in 2,522 Posts

same here bb i have zero interest in what any of these knobbers are up to,i live my life as well as i can,be kind and helpful when i can and completely ignore the big wide world come mental asylum im surrounded by.fk em

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

BB (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18), Macky (10-06-18), pablo69 (10-06-18), SlimCT (10-06-18), WhIpLaSh (10-06-18)

Thanks

So you know nothing about him but you alreadly pre asume he tares everyone over the same brush?
    I see people from all kind of cultures protesting the streets now (on youtube, will be there soon myself possibly).

We have no problem with peaceful people roaming our streets. But we need to address the problem by its name. I am not even sure this forum is up to hear its name, so I wont be the one spoiling all the fun here

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18), Macky (10-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Now you're starting to sound a bit fundamentalist there mate

He was arrested for the following:

Commiting contempt of court, outside a court, whilst on suspended sentence for.... contempt of court. He has also got many previous convictions, fraud, Travelling on a false passport, GBH, and drug offences.

Non of these are related to any of the things he says, or writes about muslims. Don't listen to what the sun, the daily mail, or in fact, any Rupert Murdochs created media!! They want us to hate each other, so we fight against each other, instead of those at the top!!

Dont be distracted from who the real enemy is! Its not ordinary people like you and me, regardless of religion, country of origin, or race, we all have a common enemy, the establishment. We all need to join together to work towards getting rid of them. Not following this idiot, with his BS and "alternative facts", this is what the establishment want us to do, and also the reason why, you all claim, they are restricting his freedom of speech, but he is also a house hold name in the UK? They're doing a great job at censoring him

UK is a good country man, we are free to say pretty much whatever we like! Again, its the media telling you otherwise. We encourage people with different opinions to come out and speak up, so we can offer debate, and discuss the difference until we understand each other a little more. If, which I don't think they would have, they did put him with Muslims in prison, it might be good for him to be with those people he hates, but doesn't know! Once you learn something about people, you find we are not so different after all, maybe a little time with them will do him some good lol.

I dont like the things he says, but I will fight to the death for his right to say it! If I thought in any way, that freedom of speech was under threat, I have something to say. But it just isnt, this guy was locked up for other things, and as i said, spread his BS over FB to his flock and now we have this shit storm because people dont want to do some actual research on the guy, and the things he is sayin.
    So you say there’s a lot of bs lingering around him and than present the bs story they are covering this whole deal up with in the first place? I don’t care how many drugs this man uses, I have seen hours, if not months of material of this man, read a lot about him. He is no racist! He is not taring everyone over the same brush, but he does want the actions to be condemned by mosques where a lot of its members are guilty of rapecrimes. He wants an open an honest debate about radical and political islam.
    This is wat we are facing today. Mosques are being funded by terrorstates to introduce sharia law into Europa. Hasn’t got the UK already have sharia law courts? Up to around a 100?
    And isn’t specific mosques members attacking one culture alone (raping young girls) the act of racism? Someway all this BS got twisted around.
    We’ll be taking it back, make no doubt in your mind we will be reversing what has been done to us.
    Last edited by Orderly; 10-06-18 at 10:07 AM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18), Macky (10-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I must live a sheltered life.dont even know who tommy Robinson is.havent read the papers or watched the news for years.its all bollox.
    I’ll be in my bunker if ya need me 😊

I’m into proppa Ganja not propaganda 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pmsl!!! Bb, that's my new moto of life!! I love it

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

BB (10-06-18), ggotch (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18), SlimCT (10-06-18)

Thanks

See this is what I'm talking about mate? Sharia courts in the UK? No mate, that's just propaganda again. If there are any sharia courts in the uk, the will be shut down and prosecuted heavily for a shit load of broken laws.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18), SlimCT (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 22,608 Times in 8,729 Posts

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

BB (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orderly View Post
    So you know nothing about him but you alreadly pre asume he tares everyone over the same brush?
    I see people from all kind of cultures protesting the streets now (on youtube, will be there soon myself possibly).

We have no problem with peaceful people roaming our streets. But we need to address the problem by its name. I am not even sure this forum is up to hear its name, so I wont be the one spoiling all the fun here
    Why are Muslims to blame for disgusting blokes raping young girls?

Why go to a mosque to call out rapists?

That's like Tommy Robinson calling out the BBC because of a few dirty cunts.

Why isn't he outside the BBC or the football academy's that have been abusing young boys for 40 years?

What's the difference?

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

BB (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), pablo69 (10-06-18), SlimCT (10-06-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast