Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson arrested and prisoned?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,133 Times in 7,716 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post

Love it and spot on bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    See this is what I'm talking about mate? Sharia courts in the UK? No mate, that's just propaganda again. If there are any sharia courts in the uk, the will be shut down and prosecuted heavily for a shit load of broken laws.

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos
    There 85 to be known and possible more. Radical muslims don’t report anyting to the system, they handle their own matters you know?

A network called the Islamic Sharia Council, run from a converted corner shop in Leyton, operates 13 tribunals in the UK. The Association of Muslim Lawyers runs another three. There are three other formal councils, making 19. But there are other informal councils dotted around the country whose existence can be imputed from online fatwa sites – at least 66, if Civitas is correct, though the fact is that no one knows exactly how many there are

Fake news?
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...g-1724486.html
    Use the horizon as your departure point.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18), Macky (10-06-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I must live a sheltered life.dont even know who tommy Robinson is.havent read the papers or watched the news for years.its all bollox.
    I’ll be in my bunker if ya need me 😊

I’m into proppa Ganja not propaganda 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said

Sent from the shadows like a ninja

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

BB (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 36,219 Times in 9,868 Posts

Interesting mate. Of course with a high Muslim population in some areas these courts are going to open, but they will be shut down quick time. There is no higher law than the law of the land, and no religion is immune from it.

These courts may settle small cases, like a sort of mediation, or judge judy/ judge rinder/ Jeremy Kyle kind of way. Small disputes can be resolved. But when it comes to actuall laws broken, then the uk law courts over rule everything.

It's not like a case of murder rape, kidnap, robbery, will be resolved in the courts, break the law, and the uk law courts will prosecute you. These are toy courts really, for low end cases like civil matters. Criminal cases go to real uk court

'You're not to blame, you're just a human, a victim of the insane'
    John Lennon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    Why are Muslims to blame for disgusting blokes raping young girls?

Why go to a mosque to call out rapists?

That's like Tommy Robinson calling out the BBC because of a few dirty cunts.

Why isn't he outside the BBC or the football academy's that have been abusing young boys for 40 years?

What's the difference?

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    I don’t blame all muslims. I blamed members of a radical mosque which refuses to address the problem. There are already convicted members, so this is no random charge he. This is build up on facts and experirences.
    It’s like if I have a church, my flock rapes muslim girls. Would it not be normal for me to address this problem within my abomination?
    Than if your defense systems leaks out tapes where radical imams are preaching against your society, would it not be normal to address this problem? Why is the radicalist protected but the one addressing the problem silenced?
    We can throw questions like this all we want, but there needs to be done something.

The difference in your question is : we don’t have radicalists in our churches preaching hate against other cultures.
    People blame Tommy Robinson for doing it, but take a moment of your time to catch him on any hate crime. I challenge you. Yet he is hated and sentenced to jail while the criminals are pampered.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Orderly View Post
    There 85 to be known and possible more. Radical muslims don’t report anyting to the system, they handle their own matters you know?

A network called the Islamic Sharia Council, run from a converted corner shop in Leyton, operates 13 tribunals in the UK. The Association of Muslim Lawyers runs another three. There are three other formal councils, making 19. But there are other informal councils dotted around the country whose existence can be imputed from online fatwa sites – at least 66, if Civitas is correct, though the fact is that no one knows exactly how many there are

Fake news?
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...g-1724486.html
    Dude! I don't report anything to the system and handle my own matter. You saying I live under radical muslim law?

This thread ain't gonna end well for you bud.

We all believe in freedom of speech but your talking to people who grow weed about how right the law is

This was Never going to be an easy fight for ya 😂😂😂

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Where are the criminals pampered mate?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Where are the criminals pampered mate?

I don’t play this game. You answer my questions, I answer yours.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

GMOGreen Guest

I don’t blame all muslims. I blamed members of a radical mosque which refuses to address the problem. There are already convicted members, so this is no random charge he. This is build up on facts and experirences.
    It’s like if I have a church, my flock rapes muslim girls. Would it not be normal for me to address this problem within my abomination?
    Than if your defense systems leaks out tapes where radical imams are preaching against your society, would it not be normal to address this problem? Why is the radicalist protected but the one addressing the problem silenced?
    We can throw questions like this all we want, but there needs to be done something.

The difference in your question is : we don’t have radicalists in our churches preaching hate against other cultures.
    People blame Tommy Robinson for doing it, but take a moment of your time to catch him on any hate crime. I challenge you. Yet he is hated and sentenced to jail while the criminals are pampered.
    You seem very confused with freedom of speech dude

I can call you a cunt legally. I can't call you a Muslim cunt

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Dude! I don't report anything to the system and handle my own matter. You saying I live under radical muslim law?

We all believe in freedom of speech but your talking to people who grow weed about how right the law is

This was Never going to be an easy fight for ya ������

If you know they are going to cut off a clitoris of a young girl and you do nothing about it you are guilty.
    You do not belong in a modern society and we will never welcome any kind of this people.

No problem with peaceful alaweed or shia muslims though. It this salafistic believe messing up our continent.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

This was Never going to be an easy fight for ya 😂😂😂

Hence my first post it's a matter of time before some one refers us to nazis and the debate is over ( internet rule, once the nazis are bought into an argument, it is lost by whoever uses them in their argument pretty much a slippery slope logical fallacy)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

GMOGreen Guest

If you know they are going to cut off a clitoris of a young girl and you do nothing about it you are guilty.
    You do not belong in a modern society and we will never welcome any kind of this people.

No problem with peaceful alaweed or shia muslims though. It this salafistic believe messing up our continent.
    Dude. Knowing someone is going to do something and knowing someone has done something is literally where the law draw the line.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Hence my first post it's a matter of time before some one refers us to nazis and the debate is over ( internet rule, once the nazis are bought into an argument, it is lost by whoever uses them in their argument pretty much a slippery slope logical fallacy)

The nazi tried to shut up free speech too. They spooked jews out of Europe too firstly, when they failed they did a genocide on them.
    I don’t find this in my culture, we live in peace with jews. Yet they are fleeing the continent, never again hey?

To answer your question anyway. Look how long it takes for a rapist groomganger to be sentenced to jail, but look how long it took with Tommy Robinson. Less then 30 minuts? And bang he was sent to prison 400 miles away from his family between groomgang members. This is murder !!!!
    Last edited by Orderly; 10-06-18 at 10:36 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Dude. Knowing someone is going to do something and knowing someone has done something is literally where the law draw the line.

If you welcome radical islam you know you will harvest sharia and terror attacks he. Especially when you are attacking these people in their homecountry in the first place.
    Logic ?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

GMOGreen Guest

If you welcome radical islam you know you will harvest sharia and terror attacks he. Especially when you are attacking these people in their homecountry in the first place.
    Logic ?
    Of course not logic!

How do you vet radical from peaceful. Do you show em a picture of a white blonde blue eyed Christian and check their pulse the whole time

Everyone is good till they do bad. You dont go hurting people cos YOU think they MIGHT do bad.. cos then you are doing bad and deserved to be removed yourself

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18), Macky (10-06-18), Orderly (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 49,986 Times in 12,918 Posts

Default Tommy Robinson arrested and prisoned?

I’m British through and through and have stood side by side with many Muslims fighting. My biggest problem is none uk citizens coming to my country for nothing else but to kick up a storm. Great Britain rules 🇬🇧 keep Britain great 🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

BB (10-06-18), hotshot (10-06-18), Ironman (10-06-18), Macky (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,361 Times in 3,591 Posts

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is where I say bye, I'm not playing in here any more, it's ruining my high lol.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    I’m British through and through and have stood side by side with many Muslims fighting. My biggest problem is none uk citizens coming to my country for nothing else but to kick up a storm. Great Britain rules ���� keep Britain great ����

Sent from a green and pleasant land
    Right on! GB rules!
    I respect your opinion

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

GMOGreen Guest

This is where I say bye, I'm not playing in here any more, it's ruining my high lol.

I think I won 😅😎😂

40. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-06-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast