Thread: White spots on leaves

Thanks

Default White spots on leaves

Hello,

Im currently growing autoflowers and its been almost two months since they sprouted. Everything seemed fine untill a couple of days ago i started noticing these white marks on the leaves of one of my plants, and the leaves that are closest to the soil look like they are dying. Can anyone help me with a suggestion of what should i do?

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2411.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	361662   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2408.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	361663  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziedonis For This Useful Post:

Farmshop (11-06-18), GEORGE (11-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,526 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ziedonis View Post
    Hello,

Im currently growing autoflowers and its been almost two months since they sprouted. Everything seemed fine untill a couple of days ago i started noticing these white marks on the leaves of one of my plants, and the leaves that are closest to the soil look like they are dying. Can anyone help me with a suggestion of what should i do?

Thank you
    Hello lad. Have you noticed any tiny tiny bugs on the leafs? Check the under side too.
    I'm sure one of the lads will be in after me but my guess that them white marks are 'thrips' 🖒
    "To live is to risk it all. Otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-06-18)

Thanks

Thanks man, i did find a bunch of really small criters on the leaves. So i should buy some spray and spray the plants?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziedonis For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Get you some Neem Oil. JMO