Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strain Gelato #33 (Larry bird) cut

Thanks

Default Strain Gelato #33 (Larry bird) cut

Hi can any help me I was looking for feminised seeds and found the Gelato #33 larry bird cut I didn't know if Larry bird was a breeder or a pheno of gelato so I did do some research and he's is or was a basketball player and gelato is also referred to as Larry bird now this is where I'm confused is larry bird gelato? I also seen another strain larry bird kush now both these strains according to one website have the same parents sunset sherbet and thin mint cookies so does that mean there a different pheno of the 2 parents or is larry bird kush (gelato kush) if so where does the kush come from? If any body can explain that would be amazing and thank you..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmanis420 For This Useful Post:

Cooky2992 (16-06-18), GEORGE (16-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,667 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mrmanis420 View Post
    Hi can any help me I was looking for feminised seeds and found the Gelato #33 larry bird cut I didn't know if Larry bird was a breeder or a pheno of gelato so I did do some research and he's is or was a basketball player and gelato is also referred to as Larry bird now this is where I'm confused is larry bird gelato? I also seen another strain larry bird kush now both these strains according to one website have the same parents sunset sherbet and thin mint cookies so does that mean there a different pheno of the 2 parents or is larry bird kush (gelato kush) if so where does the kush come from? If any body can explain that would be amazing and thank you..

Dank genetics do dankalato which is gelato 33 crossed with sunset sherbet other than that I'm unsure sorry..

Sure someone will know more

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cooky2992 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-18), mrmanis420 (16-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky2992 View Post
    Dank genetics do dankalato which is gelato 33 crossed with sunset sherbet other than that I'm unsure sorry..

Sure someone will know more

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Cheers buddy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmanis420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

all gelatos have the parentage of tmgsc x ss,the numbers following are the pheno types as in gelato 45/33/41 hope this helps,oh I’ve done a gelato 33 a couple of grows ago,it is very nice,had a lot of purple in it and has a real fruity taste.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    all gelatos have the parentage of tmgsc x ss,the numbers following are the pheno types as in gelato 45/33/41 hope this helps,oh I’ve done a gelato 33 a couple of grows ago,it is very nice,had a lot of purple in it and has a real fruity taste.
    Thank you very much Benson123 you've been a big help I thought they might be different phenos I just didn't understand the larry bird thing lol but yes I've heard really good things about gelato #33 I just wanted to make sure it's the real deal lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmanis420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-18)

Thanks

Thank you very much Benson123 you've been a big help I thought they might be different phenos I just didn't understand the larry bird thing lol but yes I've heard really good things about gelato #33 I just wanted to make sure it's the real deal lol

yeah be carful if it’s a cut that it’s the real thing,I got some gelato 45 from elev 8 seeds,I think they are based in Cali,Mary’s seeds do gelato from elev 8,but I don’t know if they in stock,have a search on the forum I’ve posted some pics of my gelato 33 when it was done,they must be on here somewhere.
    EDIT found a link for ya,this one was a gelato 45. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...stion-emoji849
    Last edited by Benson123; 16-06-18 at 09:11 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-18)

Thanks

Thanks buddy that's what I was on Marys seeds looking at cali strains and its from elev 8 lol so this is definitely the Gelato #33 mate and thanks again is that link to your gelato #33 or 44 buddy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmanis420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-18)

Thanks

Thanks buddy that's what I was on Marys seeds looking at cali strains and its from elev 8 lol so this is definitely the Gelato #33 mate and thanks again is that link to your gelato #33 or 44 buddy

Yes the Gelato #33 larry bird cuts on Marys seeds now bro that's where I'm ordering it from I just wanted to know if it's the real deal gelato and what the larry bird means lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmanis420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-18)

Thanks

yeah that’s a 45 I done.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-18)

Thanks

Yes the Gelato #33 larry bird cuts on Marys seeds now bro that's where I'm ordering it from I just wanted to know if it's the real deal gelato and what the larry bird means lol

I think there’s a certain pheno of gelato 33 and it’s been called Larry bird,I’m guessing the 33 is his shirt number!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-08-18), mrmanis420 (05-08-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast