Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Billy Caldwell could be the start of the future?.... A CASE FOR LEGALISATION

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

not sure if you are aware, but Billy Caldwells mum is a director of a cannabis oil company,

look up billys buds, where she claims that this low rate, zero thc, cbd oil saved her sons life etc. and ask yourself, if its that good, why is she trying to get the good stuff off the NHS. the oil which has thc in it, which actually works, not the Holland and barratt style crap, which is as effective as eating sand!

ULterior motives people, it stinks.
    I actually thought she was standing up for her right to use medicinal oil, but its no such thing, just a cheap publicity stunt - call me cynical if you like., but giving patients false hope by claiming 1% oil is saving lives is just plain wrong.
    Last edited by bigbadbillybob; 22-06-18 at 08:43 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (22-06-18), gardro (22-06-18), GEORGE (28-06-18), Valentina (28-06-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    not sure if you are aware, but Billy Caldwells mum is a director of a cannabis oil company,

look up billys buds, where she claims that this low rate, zero thc, cbd oil saved her sons life etc. and ask yourself, if its that good, why is she trying to get the good stuff off the NHS. the oil which has thc in it, which actually works, not the Holland and barratt style crap, which is as effective as eating sand!

ULterior motives people, it stinks.
    I actually thought she was standing up for her right to use medicinal oil, but its no such thing, just a cheap publicity stunt - call me cynical if you like., but giving patients false hope by claiming 1% oil is saving lives is just plain wrong.
    Everyone is playing some sort of game for their own personal reasons. Every one has an angle nowadays, this probably more about getting her brand name out there then getting her son oil, which of course, she already has access to

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

bigbadbillybob (22-06-18), gardro (22-06-18), GEORGE (28-06-18), Valentina (28-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Bit cynical guys considering what the medical professionals have said.

We would all do anything if our kids were sick

🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (22-06-18), bigbadbillybob (22-06-18), GEORGE (28-06-18), Valentina (28-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

not cynical at all mate. check it out first and you will see that the oil which she is claiming "saved her sons life" is not the oil which she is using.
    It is basically hemp oil, its low grade CBD oil, and I think its more cynical to sell products claiming false facts to unsuspecting parents of kids who may have similar needs, when the product which she is actually using is nothing like the product which she is advertising, - falsely, in order for her to benefit financially.

Have a look at Jreff Ditchfields bud buddhies FB page and you will be educated on this from someone who knows more about cbd oil than 99% of the population.

here is a quote
    Jeff Ditchfield
    Charlotte took her son to the US, congratulations, she took him home and got THCa prescribed and even though it does not require a prescription I congratulate her

Then she hooked up with 710 Holdings to sell a 1% CBD preparation called "Billys Bud CBD oil, so no congratulations, merely concern over desperate parents being misled

And now Tilray, so a "new" Billy's oil coming out at £500? no congratulations for that either I'm afraid, Tilray are owned by Privateer Holdings

And 'congratulations" for selling a 1% CBD solution? that's even worse than the H&B CBD 'oil'

"Introducing Billys Bud as endorsed by Billy, Charlotte & the entire team over at Billys Bud."

https://the-cbd-shop.com/.../billys-...mg-cbd-oil-30m

yes, I agree that we would do anything for our kids, but it would be nice to know the FACTS.
    Last edited by bigbadbillybob; 22-06-18 at 11:57 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-18), Valentina (28-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    not cynical at all mate. check it out first and you will see that the oil which she is claiming "saved her sons life" is not the oil which she is using.
    It is basically hemp oil, its low grade CBD oil, and I think its more cynical to sell products claiming false facts to unsuspecting parents of kids who may have similar needs, when the product which she is actually using is nothing like the product which she is advertising, - falsely, in order for her to benefit financially.

Have a look at Jreff Ditchfields bud buddhies FB page and you will be educated on this from someone who knows more about cbd oil than 99% of the population.

here is a quote
    Jeff Ditchfield
    Charlotte took her son to the US, congratulations, she took him home and got THCa prescribed and even though it does not require a prescription I congratulate her

Then she hooked up with 710 Holdings to sell a 1% CBD preparation called "Billys Bud CBD oil, so no congratulations, merely concern over desperate parents being misled

And now Tilray, so a "new" Billy's oil coming out at £500? no congratulations for that either I'm afraid, Tilray are owned by Privateer Holdings

And 'congratulations" for selling a 1% CBD solution? that's even worse than the H&B CBD 'oil'

"Introducing Billys Bud as endorsed by Billy, Charlotte & the entire team over at Billys Bud."

https://the-cbd-shop.com/.../billys-...mg-cbd-oil-30m

yes, I agree that we would do anything for our kids, but it would be nice to know the FACTS.
    good post,but the links not working.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

bless the poor fuka..........

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (23-06-18), GEORGE (28-06-18), Valentina (28-06-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2