Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Day 1 of week 6 yellow leafs all over

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,277 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    ahhhhhhhh rite this i now understand !! are they supping at a good rate ?
    They use up say 2 to 3 litres in 2 days not to fully dried as it’s not good to let them dry out but till they need another feed anyways top layer dry as a bone

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (19-06-18), GEORGE (20-06-18), MonsterEnergy (19-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GanJ mad View Post
    I know I need to wait till I can see those milky/white bleeders are there before I can start flush in coco for 7 to 10 days.
    oi bach they got a month in them yet !! i`d give them a good feed of veg ferts as to put a nice bit of colour back in them to carry off the rest of the flowering phase,they should come good though they aint to fer oytta sync see.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GanJ mad (19-06-18), GEORGE (20-06-18), MonsterEnergy (19-06-18)

Thanks

Sweet I’ll pop some grow in there then as that’s all I’m not giving on that list. Up it to 2ml per litre or stay down at 1 mL.

I was thinking I only hv like 6 days left of ferts till I reach week 7 then flush 1 week to week 8 that’s all I seen to read.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (19-06-18), GEORGE (20-06-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

you're definitely not at the flush phase, as cpt said there's a good 3/5 weeks left yet,
    there still all white pistols so they haven't even swollen up yet ''put on any weight''

6 weeks 12-12 is probably only week 4 of true flower,

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (19-06-18), GanJ mad (19-06-18), GEORGE (20-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    you're definitely not at the flush phase, as cpt said there's a good 3/5 weeks left yet,
    there still all white pistols so they haven't even swollen up yet ''put on any weight''

Sweet that’s something I’ll never forget if I was to guess is that due to u start counting as and when bud sites start to form.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post

I know I’m not to flush till I can see those milky/white trichom under a magnifying glass. Then by time i have flushed is should have 70% ish pistles browning, Ready for harvest.

I learn so much from u guys this forum is awsome thanks, save this info on my little red book lmao.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-18)

Thanks

Hi guys what would u be feeding nute wise per ltr at this stage cannot make out if it’s underwatered, nute deficiency’s or not. I need to be stupid now and ask this but as I don’t alot of research iv heard many things about pH lv in coco I know it should be within 5.8 ish to 6.5. I use 6.2 going in my feeds some say not to check run off as it’s gonna be different others say to check it and counter balance it what correct my personal preference is I should hv within 5.8 and 6.5 in my run off but not 100%

Thanks ganj mad

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-18)

Thanks

Without seeing pics and going on what you have said I think they are hungry, 600 ppm might be a little on the low side for plants starting to flower, I would want about 800ppm and a ph of 5.8, I grow in clay balls not coco though, think principle is the same for the 2 mediums though

Hope pic helps for your reference
    Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swansneck For This Useful Post:

GanJ mad (20-06-18), GEORGE (21-06-18)

Thanks

[QUOTE=swansneck;1070802928]Without seeing pics and going on what you have said I think they are hungry, 600 ppm might be a little on the low side for plants starting to flower, I would want about 800ppm and a ph of 5.8, I grow in clay balls not coco though, think principle is the same for the 2 mediums though

Hope pic helps for your reference

Good luck!

Hi buddy thanks for this chart. I managed to get some pictures up above mate.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-18)

Thanks

Ok so today I went to my local grow store and asked a few questions they told me To flush and check pH and EC so I did. Results very from plants but pH in all 6 after putting straight tap water through that runs a ph of 7.3 normally, runoff was between 5.3 to 5.7.
    EC run off reading veried also from lowest 0.9 to 1.6 emmm strang as I’m giving them all the same stuff and amounts. The guy at my grow shop said 1.6 is way too high I need to be at 1.2 is this correct what would u guys recommend week 4 true flower stage.

Now I have to add I have been giving them pH of 6.2 if what I’m thinking is happening is I add 6.2 to my medium this drops my root pH to way under say low 5 or even high 4z blocking out nutes. Or am I wrong I don’t know.

Once these have dried out I’m gonna up my feed to 2ml per litre 3 out of the 6 bottles of flower nutes I use all have nitrogen so that’s a relief, I’ll feed this then test run off pH and EC hopefully EC gonna be where it wants to be if not I’ll see how out it is and altar to that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-18)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4