Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How often too feed nutes??

Thanks

Also when I water I give each plant about 2l per day. When I feed I give the same amount. Is there the right thing too do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hammerman1000 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

yes it's the right thing too do,

i usually add 3/4 liters every other day, doesn't matter if it's plain water or feed day,
    when i lift the pots there easily lifted and it takes between 3-4 liters before i get run-off,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    yes it's the right thing too do,

i usually add 3/4 liters every other day, doesn't matter if it's plain water or feed day,
    when i lift the pots there easily lifted and it takes between 3-4 liters before i get run-off,
    These are in big 15l pots. I don't really get run off on 2l. Should I water till run off regularly?.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hammerman1000 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I'm a soil grower and when watering or feeding mature plants i wack in a couple of litre's and move onto the next plant and do the same and so on then i go back to the first one and give it more a little at a time and as soon as i see the water or feed coming through into the drip tray i stop and move on again this way i'm sure that the bottom roots are getting the water or nutes, if you give a certain amount every time those bottom roots may never get any nourishment, this is just my way of doing it and it's worked well for me, i also water or feed on demand meaning by lifting the pots to feel the weight, all the best bro', G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-18), Subterranean Man (01-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fatha G' View Post
    I'm a soil grower and when watering or feeding mature plants i wack in a couple of litre's and move onto the next plant and do the same and so on then i go back to the first one and give it more a little at a time and as soon as i see the water or feed coming through into the drip tray i stop and move on again this way i'm sure that the bottom roots are getting the water or nutes, if you give a certain amount every time those bottom roots may never get any nourishment, this is just my way of doing it and it's worked well for me, i also water or feed on demand meaning by lifting the pots to feel the weight, all the best bro', G'.
    That makes perfect sense too me. Do u water till run off every time ?.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hammerman1000 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hammerman1000 View Post
    That makes perfect sense too me. Do u water till run off every time ?.
    I do yeah but only the tiniest amount and it soon disappears then i wait until the pots are light again before next feed or water, this method has always worked for me, good luck bro', G'.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-06-18), hammerman1000 (24-06-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2