Macky Guest

So too late lol! Forgot you had these

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Beau_Bud (12-08-18), Gaz (11-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,315 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    So too late lol! Forgot you had these
    No worries fella, i'l know for next time. Can I not use them now or is it too light? When do you start using overdrive? Should the light schedule be changed as well?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beau_Bud For This Useful Post:

Gaz (12-08-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beau_Bud View Post
    No worries fella, i'l know for next time. Can I not use them now or is it too light? When do you start using overdrive? Should the light schedule be changed as well?

Light schedule will stay on 18/6 mate, and watch you’re trichs after you’ve had two weeks of B.B. when the trichs are 50/50 milky clear, start overdrive for a couple of weeks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (12-08-18)

Thanks

Light schedule will stay on 18/6 mate, and watch you’re trichs after you’ve had two weeks of B.B. when the trichs are 50/50 milky clear, start overdrive for a couple of weeks
    Hi macky, so the person looking after my plants just sent me through some photos and it looks like there's some yellowing of the lower leaves. Is this a nitrogen deficiency or just the older leaves not getting enough light? What do you reckon? I honestly don't think I can ask her to do anything as she is completely clueless. do you think theyk be okay until I get back next Saturday?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beau_Bud For This Useful Post:

Gaz (13-08-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beau_Bud View Post
    Hi macky, so the person looking after my plants just sent me through some photos and it looks like there's some yellowing of the lower leaves. Is this a nitrogen deficiency or just the older leaves not getting enough light? What do you reckon? I honestly don't think I can ask her to do anything as she is completely clueless. do you think theyk be okay until I get back next Saturday?

They should be ok till you get back mate, it’s nothing drastic, if it gets massively worse quickly the we can do something. But for now, whilst you can get to it, best to keep things simple. Just keep the food going every day at the right ph and ec

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Beau_Bud (14-08-18), Gaz (14-08-18)

Thanks

They should be ok till you get back mate, it’s nothing drastic, if it gets massively worse quickly the we can do something. But for now, whilst you can get to it, best to keep things simple. Just keep the food going every day at the right ph and ec
    Thanks macky. Will do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Beau_Bud For This Useful Post:

Gaz (14-08-18)

Thanks

Hi got back last night and to be fair they wernt looking too bad considering. I made some fresh feed up and gave them a good water each (about double what they normally get) and I've removed the LEDs and put up the HPS on 400w and kept it about 10-12 inches from the canopy top. There were about 2 light green leaves on the bottom of each plant but that was about it. What do you reckon?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Beau_Bud For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-08-18)

Thanks

Plants seem to be doing well under the hps. Temps are the n mid 30's but not much more I can do. There are a couple of light yellow leaves appearing at the bottom. Should I up the EC?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Beau_Bud For This Useful Post:

Gaz (20-08-18)

Macky Guest

Yer man stick a touch more food in there for them mate, they’re coming on pukka.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Beau_Bud (22-08-18), Gaz (21-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Looking real good boys

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Beau_Bud (22-08-18)

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast