Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: My first cannabis diary.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Your wising up as you go mate well done, I would advise looking into living soil so you’ll never have to worry about over feeding again. When you build your soil properly you can go all the way to harvest with water only and none of that horrible salt build up.

Atb mate with your grow I’ll be tagging along if you don’t mind.

Blessings

Redz
    Thank you for the advice i will look into living soil,

I don't mind at all with you tagging along, it will be an adventure.

As for wising up well we all start off as newbies ;-) i just made the mistake and put too much plant food in.

Either way i have moved my plants outside rather than indoors.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-07-18), redisiel (26-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lltfdaniel View Post
    Thank you for the advice i will look into living soil,

I don't mind at all with you tagging along, it will be an adventure.

As for wising up well we all start off as newbies ;-) i just made the mistake and put too much plant food in.

Either way i have moved my plants outside rather than indoors.
    Regarding salt build up, isn't that why we must flush our plants for at least 2 weeks to make the smoke less harsh and giving it added flavour due to the salt in the plant yeah?

Anyways we can't add outside links so i will bookmark about a website on how to build a living soil or just buy ready made living soil.

Anyways i cannot link to the product but it is called > Sohum Living Soil, Organic Fertilizer, Organic Plant Food, Soil Amendment. Increases Yields. Vegetable Fertilizer, Flower Fertilizer. Non-GMO. Eco-Friendly. Just Add Water! No Mixing, No Measuring!

Just Add Water! - A true time saver, no need to pH your medium or second guess testing kits.
    Living Soil - The optimal balance of micro organisms and beneficial bacteria to help your plants reach their genetic potential.
    No Mixing! Let SoHum take the guess work out of providing your plant's essential nutrients.
    Naturally Sourced - Our handcrafted, all natural bio dynamic formula brings out the fullest flavours and finest quality from your crop.
    Save Money! - SoHum has exactly what plants crave so there is never a need for additional chemicals or nutrients. From seed to harvest, SoHum provides plenty to eat through vegetation or flowering.

This living soil is not cheap since it cost's £47.99
    Last edited by lltfdaniel; 06-07-18 at 06:42 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-07-18)

Thanks

From sohums website about cannabis,

Your Cannabis Grow Checklist: Essentials for Growing Awesome Bud!
    06/04/2018 By Westword In Gardening Tips No Comments
    When you set out to grow the best marijuana, tools, gadgets, magic fertilizers and cropping tricks are fun. The best growers, however, have some key components on their cannabis grow checklist that are essential for producing high-quality cannabis flower. If you want your buds to be optimal, be sure to have these components in your grow room:

Quality Genetics
    You get out what you put in! The quality of the seeds or cuttings you use to cultivate your cannabis is the most important factor to determine the quality of your finished product. The best genetics are more likely to produce the strongest plants and the best harvest possible. Your cannabis crop will be more consistent, more resistant to disease, and the end product will be a little easier to predict.

Strong Lighting
    Whether you’re using the sun or artificial lighting, your plants will need a healthy amount of light to fuel photosynthesis. Spend plenty of time researching and designing your lighting plan to provide the brightness, timing, and spectrum of light you’ll need to grow healthy marijuana plants.

Nutritious Soil
    The best lighting system in the world is no better than a flashlight if your roots aren’t in the right growing medium. Your soil should provide a natural balance of nutrients, moisture retention, drainage, and strong structure for healthy root growth. Modern growers like to customize their soils using chemical fertilizers, pH buffers, and artificial substrates designed to force plants to harvest quickly at the expense of quality. Fortunately, there are natural soils for sale such as SoHum Living Soils® that duplicate the same growing conditions provided by Mother Earth. Natural microbes work to break down organic matter, converting it into food for roots the way that nature intended. The natural byproduct is a high quality, nutritious substrate that is naturally pH neutral and maintains moisture perfectly. SoHum Living Soils® is ready to go without mixing or measuring. Just add water, and you’ve got the perfect growing medium for high-quality cannabis.

Clean Water
    For the best quality marijuana harvest, water your plants regularly with clean, pH-balanced water. You don’t necessarily need to distill your water, but avoid hard water with a high mineral or chemical content. If you’re feeding your plants by hand, make sure your containers are clean. Automatic watering systems should be carefully maintained, and timers should be regularly calibrated.

If you’re using a high-quality living soil like SoHum Living Soils®, water acidity isn’t as much of a factor since the soil contains a natural pH buffer. SoHum Living Soils® also has the advantage of providing roots with the ideal drainage and retention.

Patience!
    Good cannabis product takes time. Beginning growers tend to tinker with their crops too frequently; touching, pinching, spraying, bending and cropping simply out of boredom. And some novices try to force their plants to harvest as quickly as possible so they can begin a new crop. If you’re not able to be patient, you won’t be able to grow high-quality marijuana.

Anybody can grow cannabis, but time, dedication and the highest quality growing conditions set the best growers apart. When you’re ready to take your grow operation to the next level, learn how to become an expert at growing cannabis from the professionals at SoHum Living Soils®.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-07-18)

Thanks

Anyways for newbies they could first start off with living soil anyways thanks redisiel advice to me,

Anyways my next grow will be starting around april of next year, i will be using living soil this time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anyways advice like redisiel's i very much appreciate it!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So far so good, my grow on this plant is going good, and it is loving the sunshine here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	362934 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	362935 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	362936

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18)

Thanks

Because it takes 2-3 hours for the water to completely go which is evaporate, i give this plant a good soak of water on the leafs as well as the soil.

I flush it like 2 or 3 times a day with normal water.

As for plant food, i used 5 ml for part a and 5 ml for part b so 10ml in total and i know this is a safe amount.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18)

Thanks

What is this pink thing on my plant???

Can anyone explain to me what this is???

Look at image below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	what is this.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	362937

I have no idea what is happening to my plant but i expect BUDS, not a pink rose because it looks like that.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-07-18), Ironman (12-07-18)

Thanks

Looks like i will be smokeing a rose bud instead of actual buds, also white is a good indicator of high thc level seems i hit the jackpot.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

That Pamir Gold is looking very nice .Sounds like an interesting strain. Keep the cat away from this one! They love it. A lot of dogs do too. As do my pet rats

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-07-18), lltfdaniel (12-07-18)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast