Thread: stealth guerilla digging

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

Default stealth guerilla digging

you know how it is .... you found that idel littlw spot for a nice summer guerilla grow .... but you need to get the plot dug over and as stealth is vital ... you dont want to be seen wandering into the woods carrying a big shovel over your shoulder ......

today i received the ideal answer to the problem , a folding shovel ,
    comes in a pack and when folded would easy fit into a backpack or even a large pocket ..
    its lightweight, strong and has a sharp edge on one side if the shovels sided ideal for chopping brambles etc, and a saw on the other for the tougher stuff .... folds togeather easyly amd quickly and can be packed away just as quickly.
    have a look around as you can pick these up for under a tenner ,.. i tested mine today and it is just the job for my needs ..
    just thought id share this with you folks incase it may be of use to other guerilla farmers ,..
    heres a few pics of it next to a tin of beanz for size comparison ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	closed in pack [640x480].jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	362182

Name:	out the pack folded [640x480].jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	362183

Name:	unfolded [640x480].jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	362184

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-18), Ginger-bud (21-06-18)