Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how much should a '20 bag' weigh?

Thanks

Default how much should a '20 bag' weigh?

Just for research purposes.. say you know someone who bought a '20' bag of skunk. How much would you expect the contents to weigh? (taking into consideration that the messenger who brings it takes a toke tax)

Thanks

conservitivly 3.5 grams, altho now days 2.8 grams isnt uncommon...with bag....wet.

Prof Nutt was sacked from the government drugs panel for giving advice on cannabis.

Quite bloody right, his advice was disgraceful. I read the article top to bottom and nowhere did he mention which was best, leaf or resin nor where to get it from.

Thanks

mate i dont know what the fuk is going on in my area right about now but i know ppl selling 10 bags at .7 20 bags at 1.5 and ounces are £210 upto £250

nobody wants to sell in bulk either i.e i cant buy a 9bar or half a 9

i live in leicester by the way and these prices are for the grade stuff i.e armageddon skunk , cheese, blue cheese etc

theres a lot of sprayed shit going round for like £150 an oz but who really wants to smoke that shit

times are bad in my area hence growing my own

i think the thing is it aint the 1990s no more price of electric gone up cost of growing gone up so prices reflect this more and more grow ops are being found making weed scarce only forces the prices up etc
    MI5 AND ONYX BUBBLER STYLEE
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17312

FLO X WRECK THCSHOP FREEBIES
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...2-oxypot-style

BLUE CHEDDA 12/12 FROM SEED
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068439615

Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God; it's me. And I'm gonna kick your poncy soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked-up ribs. Now, wake the fack up!

DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mentalist100 View Post
    conservitivly 3.5 grams, altho now days 2.8 grams isnt uncommon...with bag....wet.

This was what I remember what it used to be, I haven't had to buy it for so long that maybe I'm just wishing things were like they were in the old days where it cost 7.50 for a teenth of black and 15 for a q of weed. Lol, thats like expecting to pay 28p per litre of petrol now

Quote Originally Posted by skotty View Post
    mate i dont know what the fuk is going on in my area right about now but i know ppl selling 10 bags at .7 20 bags at 1.5 and ounces are £210 upto £250

nobody wants to sell in bulk either i.e i cant buy a 9bar or half a 9

i live in leicester by the way and these prices are for the grade stuff i.e armageddon skunk , cheese, blue cheese etc

theres a lot of sprayed shit going round for like £150 an oz but who really wants to smoke that shit

times are bad in my area hence growing my own

i think the thing is it aint the 1990s no more price of electric gone up cost of growing gone up so prices reflect this more and more grow ops are being found making weed scarce only forces the prices up etc
    this really helps, thanks skotty! I feel a bit better now about getting 2.1g out of the bag for 20 quid. 'specially coz it had to go through someone else who saved me having to go out in the cold.

I've got a lot more incentive to grow my own now,just wish I had some 'ready in half an hour' seeds wait, what was it James used for his giant peach...

Thanks

£20 gets u 1.5/2g wet

Thanks

I usually get 2.8-3.2g for £20 (I always assumed 20 bag and 1/8th being the same).

I have some portable scales that are precise to 0.01g so I always bring them along and once handed the bag I give it a weigh to check its not too much under.

This said, the guy I pick up is a good friend and usally tells me if and how much its under. I know most of the time its going to be but would much rather be told than someone pretend the 2g their holding is an 8th.

Just some scales, best £12 I ever spent!

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

u guys are being ripped off like fuck, even when dry around here, weed NEVER EVER raises in price, yeah occasionally we might get a shit deal, but 9 times out of 10, a 20 bag is a 20 bag.. 3.5g
    Tommy
    Cooking with Cannabis.. A simple guide:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17110
    plenty of recipes for you stoners!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...026#post237026
    My very own grow diary! first time

Thanks

Yea tommy, but when you have dealers in the picture (most of which smoke a lot of weed) you can start to get a bit under 3.5g.

Ive found aswell where in the country you are. For example, I spent some time in Brighton and was always good weed and good weights but then went to a smaller place in the south-west and was harder to get hold of and the quality was significantly worse.

Cant wait till Im growing in a few months....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

ya same here in Toronto, Canada 1\8 usually goes for $25.00 ( our currency is lower than yours ) you get 3.8g with bag ( bag is .2g ) usually high grade stuff but you have to have a good dealer.

Thanks

well here in outsides of london i get £20 for about 2.8-3.4 depending on the quality. most of the time its goooood shit, some nice cheese last week, and p100 (?) this week. never heard of it but it good and is high grade. never got sprayed weed but i havent bought of many people, i normally try to stick to 2 main dealers that i always pick up from and can trust not to scam me with light bags/glass weed.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast