Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: how much should a '20 bag' weigh?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dj # View Post
    i dont think it was that long ago....
    Well I am nearly 40 and started smoking about 14 or so.
    -------------
    and so it begins...............

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lensflare View Post
    Well I am nearly 40 and started smoking about 14 or so.
    you sure about that lensflare???
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dj # View Post
    you sure about that lensflare???
    Hmmm yeah.... I would say within 3 mths ill be 40 yup.

Have a look at other posts I have made referring to my rave days in 87 onwards...

Thanks

well, I managed to get a 1/2 oz off the guy for 115 which considering the scarcity of the stuff around here that was to be expected. sods law though, my missus just got me a 1/2 of some seriously stinky stuff from london for 80!!

nearly worth paying for the train to london instead of getting it locally!
    (would get caught on the train though, this london stuff smells like it's radioactive)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

If you were getting 8ths for £20 in 1984 you were going to the wrong person

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lensflare View Post
    It makes me laff when folks sell 8th's as 3 gramm's because in reality you are getting a nineth. 3x9=27
    Haha, very true. I get mine for £20 @ 3g from a good friend I've know for ages. I can normally get a 1/2 for £80 @ 13/14g from London. Good, reliable source in my eyes, can't complain.

Thanks

the goin weight is 1g per £10 round mt way do to it being a drought on
    My Grow Diary CLICK HERE

Thanks

After smoking for a while and becoming really good friends with my guy i get good deals these days. He knocks out 20's at 3.2 for dryish stuff. However he has said to me it depends on the person he sells it too. He isnt a big fan of the types that dont trust him when he is weighing it out so scale watchers as he calls them get 2.7ish. To e honest if somene was selling it at 2.1 for a 20 they would be getting told not to bother because you basically getting scammed. Anyone who is paying 20 for that, after their "friend" has taken a payment smoke out of it is having their eyes taken out in my opinion.

Thanks

Default ermm 20 bag

Quote Originally Posted by groob View Post
    Just for research purposes.. say you know someone who bought a '20' bag of skunk. How much would you expect the contents to weigh? (taking into consideration that the messenger who brings it takes a toke tax)
    change your messenger old days about 3.2 now in the fastcash days expect about 1.8 better still cultivate the ladies ourself happy gardening
    one life live it:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skotty View Post
    mate i dont know what the fuk is going on in my area right about now but i know ppl selling 10 bags at .7 20 bags at 1.5 and ounces are £210 upto £250

nobody wants to sell in bulk either i.e i cant buy a 9bar or half a 9

i live in leicester by the way and these prices are for the grade stuff i.e armageddon skunk , cheese, blue cheese etc

theres a lot of sprayed shit going round for like £150 an oz but who really wants to smoke that shit

times are bad in my area hence growing my own

i think the thing is it aint the 1990s no more price of electric gone up cost of growing gone up so prices reflect this more and more grow ops are being found making weed scarce only forces the prices up etc
    whereabouts in leicester you from mate? i'm from mountsorrel and that's exactly how it is here.
    last year i had 2 very reliable dealers who would sell tens at 1.6 (no less than 1.5) and eighths at 3.5 consistently. didn't matter what weed they had - whether it was standard english or stinky bone-dry dutch the weights and prices were all the same.
    now these guys have stopped selling and the village is full of twats selling sprayed up dutch for a tenner a gram telling everyone it's white widow.
    cheese and blue cheese are nice but overhyped and certainly not worth £10 for 0.8g.
    the weed situation has become so shit over the past year one of my mates has stopped selling it and now sells coke instead.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast