Thread: Grow tent temps HIGH : Help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Default Grow tent temps HIGH : Help

High guys,

Day 12 current grow. CFL 65w was keeping temps 26c. Switched to 250watt HPS and temps are over 30°c. Just checked there and thermometer read 37°c. Plants look great but only potted them up today so stressed enough.

Grow space is in a closet. 70x50x160. RVK100mm. 6 inch secret jardin fan (which seems crap and is on full now. It is way too noisy. It is too noisy on 1).

I'm a dope since the extraction was working great and I read 250s arent that warm. Previous 400w grower with no heat issues.

The closet is not in a good spot. 2 metres from the door, leading into the main entrance. 3 metres away from window. Which can be seen into from almost every angle so curtains have been shut.

I have been keeping the ducts in the closet, unrestricted airflow and keeping the window open. No issues. Obviously I overlooked venting but need a solution. Window open will hopefully bring in cool air but I doubt it.

What options do I have? Cool tube? Atm Grow tent sounds like Google's servers and it has to be stealth.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

While i dont have a solution to your temps problem, I would not be too worried about the noise. Even a really loud fan is unlikely to be heard by someone outside your apartment. And even if it is hear-we are in a heat wave. Everybody has fans going up to ninety. Im playing The Witcher 3 and my PC fans sound like an F-16 taking off

Thanks

Every hps is hot pretty much every light gets hot you need to have plenty of fresh air coming in like from a window and or vent and have the hot air extracted out into a different room or a vent also have another fan blowing air around inside you’ll be okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk