Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grower - not usually a shower

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

We need to see these stem snappin' beauties! Welcome the The Talk my friend.

Thanks

Right... she's been chopped at night to I've had to recreate the scene of the snapped over bud as mentioned above. I'm hoping you'll get the idea from the photos below.
    I find it interesting that she didn't appear to suffer any ill effects from the bend as it's quite a bad split in the stem (see close up photo). It just shows how strong these plants are and that we (probably) worry too much about them and probably kill them with kindness.

I think the issue with mine and why it snapped was because I had supported the plant with a cane during the early stages. This meant a weaker stem and not as thick which, when the buds become too big, could not support the weight. I should have added ties and support as she lengthened. Lesson learned.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	362736

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	362737

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	362738

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frogman Fred For This Useful Post:

AND (06-07-18), CityDweller (06-07-18), Greengrass (06-07-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2