Thread: View on Nutrient transporters (c-result)

Thanks

Default View on Nutrient transporters (c-result)

Hi all,

I went to a trade show the other week and the reps were handing out all kinds of freebies and goodies to try out on your next grow and to wear to promote their brand, was quite a good afternoon.

But there was loads of stalls giving out these magic potions, each one apparently better than the last. A Dutch guy was pushing one called C-result, and I'm only talking about this one because I got 4 bottles of the stuff. He said its like a nutrient transporter, you give it once into the reservoir at the start of flower, and its supposed to give at least 20% more yield.

Sounds good, but after talking to loads of guys saying the same or similar thing about their own magic potion, you start to question if its a load of sales patter and is it 95% water lol.

So I am just wondering what peoples views on this type of stuff is. Is it any good, and do you get rhe results they promise?

This issue Ive got is if you start buying every bit of kits, nutrients, magic potion, and magic beans, you'll end up struggling to break even.

You thoughts are appreciated.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THCBrova For This Useful Post:

gardro (26-06-18), GEORGE (01-07-18), MonsterEnergy (26-06-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

it's probably just a pgr ''Plant growth regulator'' if so it's best avoided,
    that is just a guess but anything that promises 20% increase there's a good chance it's a pgr

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Blue (26-06-18), gardro (26-06-18), GEORGE (01-07-18), THCBrova (27-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

This stuff claims to be 100% organic so no its certainly no magic potion in a bottle. If it is organic as claimed then theres no synthetic pgrs in there either.

I hazard a guess what you have here is a bottle of trace elements and a pinch of yucca. The yucca being the “big secret ingredient”

Yucca helps remove any excess salts at the roots and allows nutrients/traces to penetrate the roots evenly. Save your money and buy the ingredients of this at a fraction of the cost

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

gardro (26-06-18), GEORGE (01-07-18), MonsterEnergy (27-06-18), OzDankDizzle (01-07-18), THCBrova (27-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Got a 250ml free bottle from grow shop last week

It sounds like a calmag type of product - increases uptake of what's already there

It certainly contains those ions in the highest proportions on the label

🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18), MonsterEnergy (27-06-18), THCBrova (27-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

The nicest thing about free samples is the chance to try it out. Should be some info on what's inside somewhere on the label, most growers wouldn't grow without the info.

I am presently trying an all in one feed, I got as a sample. I would not of puchased it to try, but for free, easy sounds nice.
    I will grow out other samples that I had gotten, some advanced products as well, they all grow plants, some feeds better match the growing style, of the grower.
    Fancy names sell, multiple bottles make us feel like scientists.
    Sometimes we have loses trying stuff but it's how we learn.

Experimental grow over the counter dirt. 4x4 tent.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...p%3Ft%3D168618
    Home built rdwc, green house powdered feed!
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...p%3Ft%3D171166

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18), MonsterEnergy (27-06-18), THCBrova (27-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    This stuff claims to be 100% organic so no its certainly no magic potion in a bottle. If it is organic as claimed then theres no synthetic pgrs in there either.

I hazard a guess what you have here is a bottle of trace elements and a pinch of yucca. The yucca being the “big secret ingredient”

Yucca helps remove any excess salts at the roots and allows nutrients/traces to penetrate the roots evenly. Save your money and buy the ingredients of this at a fraction of the cost
    Is that Yucca what you would use if, god forbid, you got root lock out or something, from over feeding??

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THCBrova For This Useful Post:

Blue (27-06-18), GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Brovashift View Post
    Is that Yucca what you would use if, god forbid, you got root lock out or something, from over feeding??
    Straight tap water is what you would use as a flush as its fast acting, generally 3x pot size... Yucca and the like gradually break down salts at the roots rather than instantly so these kind of additives wouldn't be ideal for a fast fix during a lock out

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18), THCBrova (27-06-18)

Thanks

I think the goal should be to use as few products as needed to grow quality flowers.
    The less you throw in there the less variables there are to introduce problems.
    Less really is more in this, something I read many moons ago when I was a newbie, but it still took lotsa years for that to sink in.

But that's just my experiences where I've had better, more consistent results when I limit the additives as opposed to running a full line-up.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OzDankDizzle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18), Greengrass (25-11-19), MonsterEnergy (01-07-18)

Thanks

I've seen improvements using c result

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Y0d4 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

I've used freebies before mate, astounded by the growth. It was called boontabud and turns out was a pgr, paclobutrazol/ daminozide.
    I'm all for freebies but be super careful what you're applying, especially this once and done shit.
    There is fuck all natural that can improve yield by 20% with one early application
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-19)