Thread: going from 100W T5 setup to 600W hps is this to big of sudden change????

Thanks

Default going from 100W T5 setup to 600W hps is this to big of sudden change????

hey guys/girls i have a veg tent setup with 100w of T5's and i need to move my plants into my flower tent is going from my T5 setup to the 600W HPS to sudden of change for light power ??? or should this be perfectly fine

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-18), MonsterEnergy (27-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

How old are you plants? If they are over a couple of weeks, should be fine.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (27-06-18), MonsterEnergy (27-06-18)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    hey guys/girls i have a veg tent setup with 100w of T5's and i need to move my plants into my flower tent is going from my T5 setup to the 600W HPS to sudden of change for light power ??? or should this be perfectly fine
    they will be fine mate, keep the light about 18 inches away, use the back of ye hand, if it burns you itll burn them, good luck with your summer grow dude, hope your ventilation is up to scratch, banging hot up north

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (27-06-18), GEORGE (27-06-18), MonsterEnergy (27-06-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

they acclimatize very quickly to the light/heat just keep the light a little further away and drop it a little closer everyday,

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (27-06-18), GEORGE (27-06-18)