Thread: To flush or not to flush (with plant magic oldtimer)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: To flush or not to flush (with plant magic oldtimer)

that is the question. Plain water 2 weeks before harvest or no need with these nutrients ?

thanks

2. "you should let the leaves fade out, less green leaves/nitrogen makes for a better cleaner burning smoke,
    although it's not needed it does help slightly with the taste/quality

so it's more personal preference, some do some don't"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dupe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-18), ggotch (29-06-18), MonsterEnergy (29-06-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times
    Provided Answers: 87

you should let the leaves fade out, less green leaves/nitrogen makes for a better cleaner burning smoke,
    although it's not needed it does help slightly with the taste/quality

so it's more personal preference, some do some don't

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (29-06-18), GEORGE (30-06-18), ggotch (29-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

i flush every plant wether it be organic or not........water / coco / dirt............a good flush brings out the flavours nicely imho......

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Frogman Fred (30-06-18), GEORGE (30-06-18), ggotch (29-06-18), MonsterEnergy (29-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times
    Provided Answers: 19

tbh im just variable nowadays,mostly depends on what my first early sample tells me,i vape a popcorn and if it feels like im wearing a hat n tastes bittery then ill flush,but othertimes itll just be a minor buzz/mild taste and i just leave them dry for a week n let them eat themselves.

both work for me n its more down to wether im a lazy fkr or not and wether i can remember what happened last time haha.

youre going to get some great homegrown anyway so maybe experiment with just one plant etc,just remember to write down the results if you are "older person" pfft.

n remember where you put those results

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Frogman Fred (30-06-18), gardro (30-06-18), GEORGE (30-06-18), MonsterEnergy (30-06-18)