Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Long term cured bud storage temp

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,682
    Thanks
    9,097
    Thanked 10,195 Times in 3,281 Posts

    Default Long term cured bud storage temp

    Is it ok to store jarred cured buds in a fridge?

    Is it bad to store them at 30 degrees?

    I'm in a garage so only control I have is the fridge



    🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-07-18), MonsterEnergy (30-06-18)

  3. #2
    Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Mare Nubium
    Posts
    2,625
    Thanks
    9,474
    Thanked 6,885 Times in 2,386 Posts

    Default

    aslong as they are cured properly 'rh% doesn't fluctuate' stored in the dark the temp shouldn't matter as much,
    but it's not a problem i have had, after 6 months it's usually long gone up in smoke lol




  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

    gardro (30-06-18), hotshot (07-07-18), M_C (30-06-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,682
    Thanks
    9,097
    Thanked 10,195 Times in 3,281 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    aslong as they are cured properly 'rh% doesn't fluctuate' stored in the dark the temp shouldn't matter as much,
    but it's not a problem i have had, after 6 months it's usually long gone up in smoke lol
    Best answer is the third option just smoke it ya fuka 😁

    My first crop just running down now ( Feb chop). Just don't like the thought of buds cooking in a hot shed ( and I keep growing more haha)



    🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-07-18), MonsterEnergy (30-06-18)

  7. #4
    Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Mare Nubium
    Posts
    2,625
    Thanks
    9,474
    Thanked 6,885 Times in 2,386 Posts

    Default

    if there cured well, temp shouldn't matter, but if ya wanna pop em in the fridge it's totally cool
    the temp there stored at won't matter aslong as they were cured properly


    definitely roll a cheech style joint and enjoy it matey


    cheech> let's get Chinese eyed mannnn!!


    what about making oil/shatter/wax?? option 4 perhaps?
    Last edited by MonsterEnergy; 30-06-18 at 08:13 PM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

    gardro (30-06-18), hotshot (07-07-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,682
    Thanks
    9,097
    Thanked 10,195 Times in 3,281 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    if there cured well, temp shouldn't matter, but if ya wanna pop em in the fridge it's totally cool
    the temp there stored at won't matter aslong as they were cured properly


    definitely roll a cheech style joint and enjoy it matey


    cheech> let's get Chinese eyed mannnn!!


    what about making oil/shatter/wax?? option 4 perhaps?
    Yeah man

    https://youtu.be/K28jiVP107U

    Option 4 sounds good. I've got a couple of jars of just about ok-ish buds that will never get smoked while I'm growing and chopping better bud.

    I will do some research

    Which is the one where you soak buds in isopropyl alcohol and boil it off ?





    🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-07-18), M_C (30-06-18)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    on a wet rock in the north sea
    Posts
    10,270
    Thanks
    11,697
    Thanked 22,611 Times in 8,734 Posts

    Default

    stuff them in the freezer in an airtight container last for years.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

    gardro (30-06-18), hotshot (07-07-18)

  13. #7
    Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Mare Nubium
    Posts
    2,625
    Thanks
    9,474
    Thanked 6,885 Times in 2,386 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Which is the one where you soak buds in isopropyl alcohol and boil it off ?
    isn't that ''ISO''?


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

    gardro (30-06-18), hotshot (07-07-18)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,682
    Thanks
    9,097
    Thanked 10,195 Times in 3,281 Posts

    Default

    Seems to be working pretty good. Temp dropped obviously but RH holding



    🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (12-07-18)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,934
    Thanks
    11,499
    Thanked 5,931 Times in 1,880 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Seems to be working pretty good. Temp dropped obviously but RH holding



    🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker
    Keeping them that cold you gotta keep your eye on RH. I always found the fridge or freezer risky unless i vacuum first.

    pls excuse autocorrect. i am high of course.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    gardro (13-07-18), hotshot (13-07-18), Macky (14-07-18)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,682
    Thanks
    9,097
    Thanked 10,195 Times in 3,281 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Keeping them that cold you gotta keep your eye on RH. I always found the fridge or freezer risky unless i vacuum first.

    pls excuse autocorrect. i am high of course.
    Thanks will do. Seems to be holding last few days



    🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (13-07-18)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,934
    Thanks
    11,499
    Thanked 5,931 Times in 1,880 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Thanks will do. Seems to be holding last few days



    🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker
    When it happened to me it was a few months later after not checking on them.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    gardro (13-07-18), hotshot (13-07-18)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    7,467
    Thanks
    8,081
    Thanked 19,826 Times in 6,424 Posts

    Default

    Cool place, a dark cupboard, in c vaults, or glass jars, with a brovida humidity pack in it and it’ll store for ages.


    Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you



    “Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.”
    "Eric Arthur Blair, 1984"

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    gardro (14-07-18), hotshot (14-07-18)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK