Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: First time, how much do you think they have left?

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

you have a good few weeks left before those are near finished,

what are you feeding those plants??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-18), medwiz88 (02-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Epsom salts?

🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-18), MonsterEnergy (03-07-18)

Thanks

I have decided to go with plain complete soil and water, it is my first grow and i want to use this as a sort of control for my "experience" in growing. So there is only water invested in there.

On future grows, i will start learning how and what to feed them to grow better.

Sent from my LG-K420 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to medwiz88 For This Useful Post:

gardro (03-07-18), GEORGE (02-07-18), Kurdt (03-07-18), MonsterEnergy (03-07-18)

Thanks

well that explains the total yellowing - it's starving to death,
    if you use organic food there is no chemicals so it's totally clean to smoke,

id definitely invest in some grow/bloom nutrients for your next grow
    they really do make a big difference to the plants healthy and finished quality

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (03-07-18), gardro (03-07-18), GEORGE (03-07-18), Kurdt (03-07-18), medwiz88 (03-07-18)

Thanks

What Monster said. They are starving hence the yellowing leaves. You shouldnt be getting yellowing like that in your mid to upper foliage. They need some nutes. Look up bloom nutes for flowering. Soil will feed 4-6 weeks depending on the soil you buy, but it wont be sufficicent enough to supplement your plant during its whole cycle. Just out of curiosity, how long did you veg for? I'm guessing around 3 months, because your flowers havent really fattened up yet and this is your 4th month. Trichs are looking ok but your pistols are all white. Would say you still have around 3 weeks left. But its your first time. Youll learn a lot after this grow, especially from the experts on here.

Good Luck

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to th4k1ng For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-18), medwiz88 (03-07-18), MonsterEnergy (03-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by th4k1ng View Post
    What Monster said. They are starving hence the yellowing leaves. You shouldnt be getting yellowing like that in your mid to upper foliage. They need some nutes. Look up bloom nutes for flowering. Soil will feed 4-6 weeks depending on the soil you buy, but it wont be sufficicent enough to supplement your plant during its whole cycle. Just out of curiosity, how long did you veg for? I'm guessing around 3 months, because your flowers havent really fattened up yet and this is your 4th month. Trichs are looking ok but your pistols are all white. Would say you still have around 3 weeks left. But its your first time. Youll learn a lot after this grow, especially from the experts on here.

Good Luck
    Thank you,

Well that's what i'm hoping to get from this grow, experience, and some weed .

I am very happy to learn from all of your advices and i am very thankful for them

I have already learned a lot from my mistakes. Stuff like LST on time and feeding them on time and not be like " eeh they'll be fine till morning " .

Now I already cannot wait to start the next grow and take my growing journey to the next level and learn about nutrients and start experimenting with different strains .

For now is there something i can still do so they won't fail?

I do not know what tools and nutrients i might need to properly feed them...

I am also running a pretty low-tech setup with the only stuff in the tent being the light, filter, out-take fan and another small fan to circulate the air inside. Fabric pots and i feed them "by hand" .

Could you guys please help me with some directions to what i could buy? And i know it might be abit annoying to hear this...but for now i'm on a tight budget so ...yeah... Also i live in Eastern Europe (the poorer part) so a lot of the stuff i see recommended on this forum are either unavailable for my area or just...goddamn expensive for me.

Thanks a lot for the help!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medwiz88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-18), MonsterEnergy (03-07-18)

Thanks

is there gardening stores/shops in your part of Europe?
    see if you can get tomato feeds, it's far from ideal but would be better than nothing

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-18), medwiz88 (04-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    is there gardening stores/shops in your part of Europe?
    see if you can get tomato feeds, it's far from ideal but would be better than nothing
    Well there are a lot of gardening stores and they have some of the brand names that i've been reading here but i do not know which one... The one i think will be ok is something called "BioBizz Top-Max" or "BioBizz Bio-Bloom Fertilizer" but i need some advice on that.

I will attach a photo of the brands available BUT i have to go for the cheaper stuff, i believe that means smaller cans/bottles.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180704_080849.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	362678

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medwiz88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-18), MonsterEnergy (04-07-18)

Thanks

well since you're in europe you should be good to use bio-bizz,
    all you need is ''Bio Grow'' and ''Bio Bloom'' these in the uk are only £8 for 1 liter

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-18), medwiz88 (04-07-18)

Thanks

Thank you a lot! I will order the grow one for now. I believe it's around the same price which is pretty good. Thanks a lot again!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medwiz88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-18), Priapus (09-07-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast