Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: no idea what this means but it for sure is not good!!!!!pics included

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    i used 100W of T5's and now im under 600W of hps so i thought it was going to be a huge change so should i still raise the light even abit more mabye like 25 inches away???and then in a couple of days lower it down abit more?? im asuming the plants just need to get used to it then having it at 20 inches should be fine???? my hand doesnt burn at 20 inches away
    What fans are you running? I don't mean extraction I mean oscillating /clip on fans to remove hotpots from the canopy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-18), Ironman (03-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    What fans are you running? I don't mean extraction I mean oscillating /clip on fans to remove hotpots from the canopy
    a 20inch box fan that is slightly above the canopy so it really moves the air around but not directly so doesnt cause wind issues

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-18), Greengrass (04-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    a 20inch box fan that is slightly above the canopy so it really moves the air around but not directly so doesnt cause wind issues
    I use a cheap £10 clip on fan and its only job is to aim directly up at my lights and makes a world of difference than blowing across the tops of my plants
    Atb

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (04-07-18), GEORGE (04-07-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2