Thread: Haze berry leaf issues

Thanks

Default Haze berry leaf issues

HI ALL i wanted to start out on this blue haze ,blue dream vibe.. i grew some last year didnt block out all the light and i foxtailed so i bought royal seeds hazeberry
    2 hatched 1 died

there seems to be problems with the leaves as its gotten older... looking at them hey need calmag and some more nutes as they are very pale.. iv been having this problem with both plants leaves crisping up iv pulled lots off the one thats bluer light i put back into veg after pulling all the horrible leaves off.. wondring if it could even be a root problem? heres the pics

https://ibb.co/gxQFNJ
    https://ibb.co/jPS1wd
    https://ibb.co/gM71wd

sorry couldnt use the upload image option
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-07-18), MonsterEnergy (06-07-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

Leaves are folding in and arching upwards - usual sign of heat stress,
    the little burnt tips is a sign at some point they were overfed,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-07-18)

Thanks

you could well be right about the heat stress.. well your likely right on both thgings... temps have been friggin ridiculous lately iv been having to use only half my tent and 2 outtake fans...
    some days 600watt others 1000 watt... but ivbeen caught out.. its just that one strain that must really not like the heat though.... i seem to remember ;ast time i grew it i didnt even use newts for most of the grow.. but its just the lightness to the leaves id expect them a deeper green which calmag gives me... anyways iv seem plants come through a full grow with much more damage than that... not even a cola or sign of sex yet... them leaves could all be exchanged by the end of the grow as i deleif pretty vigorously ... iv got two hazes on first time.(FIRST TIME I GREW HAZE). a strawberry haze in a 30 litre bag that looks the bomb..(is massive) just gone into flower... and this blue dream thing.. not sure if to pull it out and get it better before it goes into flower

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-18), MonsterEnergy (07-07-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

there's always that one plant that isn't like the rest, they like cooler or warmer temps
    need more water and shows problems the others don't

your plant is a nice shade of green rather than very very dark 'too much nitrogen'
    most of us indoor guys are struggling with the excess temps so you aren't alone

haze is a great smoke so a nice choice

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-18), thehulk (07-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    there's always that one plant that isn't like the rest, they like cooler or warmer temps
    need more water and shows problems the others don't

your plant is a nice shade of green rather than very very dark 'too much nitrogen'
    most of us indoor guys are struggling with the excess temps so you aren't alone

haze is a great smoke so a nice choice
    iv still pulled it though mate.. i didn't notice the damage that was done until i got it out and took of shriveled leaves... now the first one this happened to looks nice and healthy now after doing the same stripping the leaves, going easy on the nutes but adding calmag its a nicer shade of green compared to the pulled one... when my 30 litre bag comes in a few days im going to whack it in that as its in a ten litre now and has been for a few months....then the rest im filling out with a mix of masterkush (money maker but i refuse to call it that) and incredible bulk... iv just finished a grow took 40 oz from it so im happy.. no vegging to do so 10 - 12 weeks more with hitting flowering and im back onit
    Last edited by thehulk; 07-07-18 at 09:57 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-07-18), MonsterEnergy (07-07-18)