Thread: Should I get rid of foliage

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Should I get rid of foliage

Should I get rid of the foliage in the canopy do you think what leaves does it need at this stage are the leaves that grow in the bud enough or does it still need the fans, the net just seems to rammed lower down

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. "depends on what air movement you got up there, if it's good/strong air movement you should be ok,
    fans are like solar panels, they struggle without them,

id remove all the lower leaves to allow better air movement though
    pull away a good handful every day - that won't shock/stall the plant

too many leaves stops air movement - that raises the rH% and unfortunately that can cause mold/rot"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Percie For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-07-18), GEORGE (07-07-18), ggotch (10-07-18), MonsterEnergy (07-07-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times
    Provided Answers: 87

depends on what air movement you got up there, if it's good/strong air movement you should be ok,

too many leaves stops air movement - that raises the rH% and unfortunately that can cause mold/rot

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

AND (08-07-18), CityDweller (10-07-18), GEORGE (07-07-18), ggotch (10-07-18), Greengrass (08-07-18), Percie (07-07-18), Valentina (08-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    depends on what air movement you got up there, if it's good/strong air movement you should be ok,

too many leaves stops air movement - that raises the rH% and unfortunately that can cause mold/rot
    There is plenty of movement intake is through solid duct with holes in under the canopy the there is 2 x 16" escalating fans in there, it was up to 33c in there last night/this morning on lights on that's warmest so far this weather is madness

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Percie For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-07-18), GEORGE (08-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

looks bangi in there matey seems little late in flower to go real heavy on removing them. i would just pull some out every other day that maybe be covering or all over bud site areas,

ideally you shuda stripped /lollipopped the bottom 3rd or quarter after by week 3.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-07-18), GEORGE (10-07-18), ggotch (10-07-18), Percie (10-07-18), Priapus (10-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    looks bangi in there matey seems little late in flower to go real heavy on removing them. i would just pull some out every other day that maybe be covering or all over bud site areas,

ideally you shuda stripped /lollipopped the bottom 3rd or quarter after by week 3.
    I did take everything under the net away just after flip I should of took some more out of the net,I certainly need to up my training game, it's all a learning curve though, yeah for my first ever grow I'm happy with how it's looking got some fat buds going on in there 😊

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Percie For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-07-18), GEORGE (10-07-18), ggotch (10-07-18), joker_the_smoker (10-07-18)