Thread: Oranig Soil for Water only for Sunshine Daydream Grow

Thanks

Default Oranig Soil for Water only for Sunshine Daydream Grow

Hey People,

I have grown before but I am here because I'm trying to improve my grow quality and Organic growing is new to me. I am only going to grow a couple of plants but I am hoping I can turn them into a few monsters with a long veg time and some nice lights. I also want to make sure quality is the priority of this grow so im trying to get into organics as I have heard great things!

With this being said the situation is I have a load of ingredients but no clue to how much should be included to ensure the soil feeds the plant for its whole lifecycle. So far I have - Crab meal, Seaweed Meal, Plagron Megaworm, Volcanic Rockdust, bloodmeal and biochar. I want to add this to some soil supreme with maybe some rice husks but I have no clue to how to go abouts this.

If anybody has any input on the amounts of eachnessesary for a balanced and rich soil id very much appreicate it!

Side note is that they will be going into 30 liter airpots though if you guys thingk Ineed bigger pots for more soil ill get another one.

Anyway really looking forward to any input guys and girls!

Cheers,

Bill

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChillBill For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-07-18), GEORGE (12-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

To Bill,

I would recommend 'living' soil as all it would need is water only from start to finish.

If you like me if you do not want to know how to build living soil then i recommend this as you would have to search this product name in google as linking outside this forum is not allowed > Sohum Living Soil, Organic Fertilizer, Organic Plant Food, Soil Amendment. Increases Yields. Vegetable Fertilizer, Flower Fertilizer. Non-GMO. Eco-Friendly. Just Add Water! No Mixing, No Measuring!

My 2 pence,

Dan.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

ChillBill (12-07-18), GEORGE (12-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lltfdaniel View Post
    To Bill,

I would recommend 'living' soil as all it would need is water only from start to finish.

If you like me if you do not want to know how to build living soil then i recommend this as you would have to search this product name in google as linking outside this forum is not allowed > Sohum Living Soil, Organic Fertilizer, Organic Plant Food, Soil Amendment. Increases Yields. Vegetable Fertilizer, Flower Fertilizer. Non-GMO. Eco-Friendly. Just Add Water! No Mixing, No Measuring!

My 2 pence,

Dan.
    Thanks for the input Dan! I have done quite abit of reading and going to look see what comes up with the searches you suggested. Though the problem I have is that the recipes sites usually suggest varry in ingredients and im worried about the balance between these specific ammendments as I have heard issues can occur.
    For example I read the ratio to magnesiaum and calicum needs to be set but im clueless to how varrying quantities of these ammendments would effect the outcome of the soil.

Thanks again for the input if I find anything let you know!

Hopefuly somebody here can also chime in and help us both with the subject too.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChillBill For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18), lltfdaniel (12-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Don't forget to go over and read on lighting in the Marijuana Bible, some good information on how to do a better grow.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

ChillBill (12-07-18), lltfdaniel (12-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Don't forget to go over and read on lighting in the Marijuana Bible, some good information on how to do a better grow.

Cheers Hotshot! I will be checking that out I mean I have an adjustable 600w Ballast which im using an HPS bulb in but im very interested on seeing how to combine different lights to get the best effect but thats another story for now as im broke as hell haha

But in your opinion would you say the light is a bigger contributing factor to quality than soil disposition?

Cheers for stopping by again!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChillBill For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18), lltfdaniel (12-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Evening lads, I would suggest a raised bed Ive just built my second one and I’ll be putting a diary of it up soon but you can see the ingredients I used in my signature and I would say less is more.

1:1:1
    Aeration Growstone,&rice hulls
    GOOD quality Compost or ewc
    Coco/peat I used moorland gold peat free alternative

1 cup per cubic foot
    Crab meal
    Kelp meal
    Neem meal

Minerals
    1cup
    Oystershell flour
    oyster shell crushed
    Gypsum
    Volcanic Rockdust
    Basalt
    Bio char 5% of complete mix
    Let this sit for a bit and give it a turn. The trick here is to feed the soil mate I had my raised bed running for 3 years and it got better and better after every harvest
    Hit me up if ya need any help
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-07-18), ggotch (20-07-18), Valentina (19-07-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Evening lads, I would suggest a raised bed Ive just built my second one and I’ll be putting a diary of it up soon but you can see the ingredients I used in my signature and I would say less is more.

1:1:1
    Aeration Growstone,&rice hulls
    GOOD quality Compost or ewc
    Coco/peat I used moorland gold peat free alternative

1 cup per cubic foot
    Crab meal
    Kelp meal
    Neem meal

Minerals
    1cup
    Oystershell flour
    oyster shell crushed
    Gypsum
    Volcanic Rockdust
    Basalt
    Bio char 5% of complete mix
    Let this sit for a bit and give it a turn. The trick here is to feed the soil mate I had my raised bed running for 3 years and it got better and better after every harvest
    Hit me up if ya need any help
    Blessings
    Redz
    Mmmmm now that’s a shopping list! Lol

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

redisiel (20-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Mmmmm now that’s a shopping list! Lol

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you