Thread: Cbd oil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,381 Times

Default Cbd oil

Hi all just been given some cbd oil that a mates made. Never taken it before so haven't a clue how to and best way. He's only give me 10 mil in a syringe. Just had one pal say dont store it in the fridge and if i build a J to put some in with weed. This is a propper noob question i know haha i was wanting it by itself for the full effect. So how too and where to store thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy bud View Post
    Hi all just been given some cbd oil that a mates made. Never taken it before so haven't a clue how to and best way. He's only give me 10 mil in a syringe. Just had one pal say dont store it in the fridge and if i build a J to put some in with weed. This is a propper noob question i know haha i was wanting it by itself for the full effect. So how too and where to store thanks
    10 mls is 10 grams that’s a fair bit mate,I don’t really think your gonna get buzzed off it,if your taking it ,it will help with anxiety but I don’t think you will get a head high,it’s also amazing for pain relief,you should make what’s called a tincture with it,make it let’s say at 20/1,as in 20 mls off coconut oil or sunflower oil to 1 mil/ 1 gram,hope this help,oh and yes keep in fridge but run under warm tap when you take it out or it will be to thick to exit the syringe.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

Fluffy bud (12-07-18), GEORGE (13-07-18), Peanut butter (15-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    10 mls is 10 grams that’s a fair bit mate,I don’t really think your gonna get buzzed off it,if your taking it ,it will help with anxiety but I don’t think you will get a head high,it’s also amazing for pain relief,you should make what’s called a tincture with it,make it let’s say at 20/1,as in 20 mls off coconut oil or sunflower oil to 1 mil/ 1 gram,hope this help,oh and yes keep in fridge but run under warm tap when you take it out or it will be to thick to exit the syringe.
    So put some weed with it pal

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-07-18)

Thanks

So put some weed with it pal

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    is that all you got for me? No,thanks mate that was quite helpful!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

Fluffy bud (12-07-18), GEORGE (13-07-18)

Thanks

Haha cheers. You lost me with the coconut oil thing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-07-18)

Thanks

Haha cheers. You lost me with the coconut oil thing
    just kidding mate,remember 20 to 1 so 1 mil cbd oil and then add 20ml coconut oil,warm the oil and shake well,a tincture is a liquid that you put under your tongue so it gets into the system quicker.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

Fluffy bud (13-07-18), GEORGE (13-07-18)