Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Something's wrong with my cannabis pictures below

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    as the others ,over feed specially the calmag?, but ill add that can also happen because of being too close to a fan/breeze
    Lol it's the fariest plant from the alternating fan... Still great air flow tho... And all the other plants are growing fine. This one is just shitting out on me for no reason at all. All get same nuts and lighting...

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westerosi978 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-18), ggotch (15-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    I agree with hotshot, twisted skinny growth usually means to much fert. I'd do exactly as he says, Definetly drop the calmag.😁

Also heat issues but there's not much you can do about that at the moment.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    I wish it was a heat issue. I made sure that the wind flow and light we're adjusted for the heat variable. Looks far worse today still...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to westerosi978 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-18)

Thanks

Here she is today

6. The Following User Says Thank You to westerosi978 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-18)

Thanks

Im only on my second grow mate but I learnt from my last grow that 2 different plants even though the same strain etc can have different feeding needs. I'd flush then build up with small amount of nutes at a time and see if that maybe helps. I might be totally wrong here though lol. Good luck anyway mate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KieranH For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

As for me i had to cut back on the amount of nutrients used for the soil, due to nutrient burn.

I only use 10ml in total, 5 ml for part a and 5ml for part b, which is fine for 2 litres of water but i fill her up to about 6 litres roughly, so yeah.

I also learn like you do.

But what is even better is that you should use living soil, then all you do is just add water and that is it.

Dan.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Thanks

I’d say heat issues, looks quite close to that Mylar maybe? Mylar can tend to cause ‘hotspots’. Also do make sure to water down nutes in this heat of summer, plants like us when hot tend to like more water than ‘food’ so tend to cause salt build up quicker and nute lock..all I tend to do in this time is mix my nutes to 70-80% strength..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mankdank For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2