Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Extraction advice needed please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    No probs matey, it's hard to see what's good and what's not on eBay that's for sure.

You'll have to let us know what you think when it arrives. Apparently that filter has the same carbon in side as a rhino pro anyway. Virgin active apparently lol.

Actually I've changed my mind about my parabolic. If I had bigger gaps around the shade the air movement would be much better. 80cm ftw��

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    Yeah mate i read the specs for the filter all seams good and i'll definitely give a report on the kit when it arrives, have all my soil and ecothrive biosys etc' due to arrive midweek and all i have to do is make my extraction hole in the side of my groom bigger and a 4" one to add to the bottom opposite wall for the intake and i should be good to go maybe for the weekend maybe get my beans into damp kitchen roll Tuesday/Wednesday and get my diary started, once again thank you very much mukka this is why i love THCtalk, cheers, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-18), Ironman (15-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    I've found this little set for £130.
    900m3/hr 150mm fan
    150 x 600 filter
    5mts standard ducting.

It's not a rhino filter though, I don't know.much about that filter but I'm sure we can find some reviews.

Hi Iron mate, well i ordered that extraction kit last week and was supposed to come Friday but the guy messaged me through Ebay but i didn't notice it till late on, anyway long story short he didn't have the fan in stock and would have had to wait a while or i could have an 8" fan with reducers to 6" each end which i went for, set it up today and it seams to work a treat pulls 1,000m3, thank you for your help mukka very much appreciated, G'.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-07-18), Ironman (25-07-18), Priapus (26-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Hi Iron mate, well i ordered that extraction kit last week and was supposed to come Friday but the guy messaged me through Ebay but i didn't notice it till late on, anyway long story short he didn't have the fan in stock and would have had to wait a while or i could have an 8" fan with reducers to 6" each end which i went for, set it up today and it seams to work a treat pulls 1,000m3, thank you for your help mukka very much appreciated, G'.
    That's a touch mate, 8" for the price of 6". Happy days.😁

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

G' (25-07-18), GEORGE (26-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

i always leave my groom door ajar lights on bach....but ive got 1 hell of an upwards draft in my gaff see,the grooms upstairs and being around 1000 ft above sea level we get lots of upwards pressure see,i close it @ lights out tho,we dont want the light in there after dark see,it will play fuk with your dope plant.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

G' (26-07-18), GEORGE (26-07-18), Priapus (26-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    i always leave my groom door ajar lights on bach....but ive got 1 hell of an upwards draft in my gaff see,the grooms upstairs and being around 1000 ft above sea level we get lots of upwards pressure see,i close it @ lights out tho,we dont want the light in there after dark see,it will play fuk with your dope plant.
    Hi Captain, i too have to leave my doors ajar certain days my groom is in my garage and it has a corrugated tin roof and on hot sunny days it gets damn hot in there, just before i transfer my wee girls in there i'm working on light leaks as apparently these GG #4 x WW may have a slight tendency to hermie man so can't leave anything to chance, cheers matey, all the best Captain, G'.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-07-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2