Thread: Advanced Nutrients

Thanks

Default Advanced Nutrients

Hi guys getting ready for a grow and just buying feed,do i still need to get Cal-Mag if i am useing Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco Grow A&B says on the web site

Calcium & Magnesium
    Coco tends to bind itself to calcium and magnesium a little too easily. If these secondary macronutrients are bound to the medium, they won’t,of course, be used where they’re needed most – in the growth and development of your plants. Over time, this will lead to deficiencies,leaving your plants more vulnerable to pests and diseases and drastically reducing potential yields. Luckily, Advanced Nutrients’team of leading scientists have included optimised levels of calcium and magnesium to ensure that this is never an issue.

or should i buy it just incase.
    I have nothing but time man. There it is. TIME. Something everyone has. Just gotta know how to use it!
    Mixed grow log https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070814207

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grassmaker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (15-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Do you know the hardness of your tap water? If it’s soft you will certainly need some cal mag additive, if it’s hard not so much but it may come in handy anyway

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

grassmaker (15-07-18), Ironman (15-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by grassmaker View Post
    Hi guys getting ready for a grow and just buying feed,do i still need to get Cal-Mag if i am useing Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco Grow A&B says on the web site

Calcium & Magnesium
    Coco tends to bind itself to calcium and magnesium a little too easily. If these secondary macronutrients are bound to the medium, they won’t,of course, be used where they’re needed most – in the growth and development of your plants. Over time, this will lead to deficiencies,leaving your plants more vulnerable to pests and diseases and drastically reducing potential yields. Luckily, Advanced Nutrients’team of leading scientists have included optimised levels of calcium and magnesium to ensure that this is never an issue.

or should i buy it just incase.
    It's always handy to have some as back up treatment if any symptoms do show.

Folia feeding is the best way to treat plants, that way you don't get the build up of salts in the medium.

If you do get a build up of salts in the medium then a flush will cure it but a flush is always a pain in the arse.😉

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-07-18), grassmaker (15-07-18), tom222 (18-07-18), WF420 (18-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Do you know the hardness of your tap water? If it’s soft you will certainly need some cal mag additive, if it’s hard not so much but it may come in handy anyway
    I believe it is soft water.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grassmaker For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-07-18), Ironman (15-07-18), tom222 (18-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    It's always handy to have some as back up treatment if any symptoms do show.

Folia feeding is the best way to treat plants, that way you don't get the build up of salts in the medium.

If you do get a build up of salts in the medium then a flush will cure it but a flush is always a pain in the arse.��

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    i will get it as a back up just in case, using coco so I flush once a week so salt build up is not a issue.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grassmaker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (15-07-18), tom222 (18-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Get yaself cana coco AB. Solar green silicon from buddhas tree. Bottle rhizo from canna. An ya good till flower. Also bottle flower burst from buddhas tree will cum in handy during flip

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

grassmaker (18-07-18), tom222 (18-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Get yaself cana coco AB. Solar green silicon from buddhas tree. Bottle rhizo from canna. An ya good till flower. Also bottle flower burst from buddhas tree will cum in handy during flip
    hey joker allready have the feed ordered but will take note on what you said and get it next time round.