Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seedsmans the white rolex

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Nw420apprentice View Post
    This week I am not able to update anything for this strain sorry. Was in the tent today and am a little annoyed at myself for not noticing it earlier but I have discovered that well she has been producing pre flowers.. she has also been growing male sacks.. so unfortunately because I don't want to take the risk of anything else getting pollinated.. she has been pulled out the tent and moved away and will be executed later today
    Let's see some pics before you do anything drastic, mate

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-09-18), Nw420apprentice (03-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Let's see some pics before you do anything drastic, mate
    I did try and upload a couple with that post mate but it wouldn't let me for some reason.. so here is a couple of shots pal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	539459_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og_xl.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	365386   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	539456_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og_xl.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	365387  

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-09-18), J Trich (04-09-18), Valentina (04-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Nw420apprentice View Post
    I did try and upload a couple with that post mate but it wouldn't let me for some reason.. so here is a couple of shots pal
    Yeah, those are male. Get it out your tent. Hard luck, mate

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-09-18), Nw420apprentice (03-09-18), Valentina (04-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Yeah, those are male. Get it out your tent. Hard luck, mate
    Thanks for a second opinion pal it's much appreciated! I pulled her out the second I noticed so going to chuck her on the fire tonight!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-09-18), WhIpLaSh (03-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Hey mate, you are sure it is our The White OG?.. ok, sorry to hear, it's weird, is a fem, that should not have happened, at the moment my plant has not shown any banana, and that she is suffering the problems of the summer indoor. Well, I'll be thoughtful to see if there are more complaints about this, I think something has had to happen there, I'm struck by one of the photos where you can see withered ends, but I do not think that that could be the cause either. .. have you fertilized in previous days?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Hey mate, you are sure it is our The White OG?.. ok, sorry to hear, it's weird, is a fem, that should not have happened, at the moment my plant has not shown any banana, and that she is suffering the problems of the summer indoor. Well, I'll be thoughtful to see if there are more complaints about this, I think something has had to happen there, I'm struck by one of the photos where you can see withered ends, but I do not think that that could be the cause either. .. have you fertilized in previous days?

Yes pal it's deffo the white og.. this was the only one out of the 7 of your strains that has done this though, I give Matt a heads up about the diary coming to an end yesterday but it won't be long before I'm potting up for my next run so i am going to get another diary going for this strain and hopefully will have some better luck with the next bean! As for the leaves she has suffered some ph issues.. but It wasn't noticeable till after she was flipped. I'll be honest I'm not very familiar with male plants and because I didn't notice right away I'm unable to determine roughly how long the sacks have been there, so it could have been the ph issues.. I didn't mean to point any fingers/blame anyone though if that's how my post came across mate so I'm not complaining I just wanted to make any viewers of this diary aware that it has come to an end.. once I'm ready to get it started again I will make sure the diary is back in this thread

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-09-18), J Trich (04-09-18)

Thanks

And yes she had been fed bio grow from week 6 at quarter strength and bio silicon once a week in veg at half strength

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-09-18), J Trich (04-09-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2