Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seedsmans the white rolex

Thanks

Default Seedsmans the white rolex

The White OG is a brand new variety, bred from two immensely popular strains in the American market; OG Raskal and the*Cannabis Cup*winning Rolex OG.
    While this strain may be short in stature, she offers a decent yield of uniquely hard buds and a phenomenal production of resin.
    In terms of taste and aroma, The White OG is everything you would expect a Kush strain to be; intense, pungent and earthy, with notes of pepper, lemon and diesel.
    The White OG also offers the heavily sedative but nonetheless extremely pleasant effects associated with its Kush genetics.
    This strain takes around 9 weeks to flower and is suitable for all environments and grow media.
    Holding all the traits of a classic, pure Kush strain, The White OG is an essential addition to your collection this year.

D8, so I apologise for the delay in starting this and the rest of my current diaries on here I have had a busy week so have only just got round to it. This bean was germinated on the 7th of July by being placed directly from the packet into a 0.5l pot of biobizz lightmix soil and saturated with activera, she then surfaced around 3 days later and was placed under a 300w prakasa cob led to veg, today I applied a dose of bio silicon at 0.25ml/l and I look to get her transplanted into a 5l pot at the end of the week, where she will make home for a couple of weeks before being transplanted a final time into a 20l pot. I will be continuing with biobizz lightmix soil and using their line of nutrients along with the bio silicon I am using already! And I intend to apply some low stress training, she will be getting veged for around 8 weeks before then being but into flower under a 400w hps! Sorry for the quality of the first picture.. this shan't happen again! Besides all this there isn't really anything else to say at the moment so i will update her progress through the week!
    Thanks for checking in
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	454568_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og_xl.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	363110   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	464862_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og_xl.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	363111  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (17-07-18), GEORGE (17-07-18), J Trich (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

AND (28-07-18), GEORGE (19-07-18), J Trich (16-08-18), Nw420apprentice (19-07-18)

Thanks

Default D17

So this update was suppose to happen yesterday but didn't get round to it so.. d17, so far she seems to be doing alright, I previously had a straw around her stem holding her up for support but this has now been removed and at the bottom of the stem (above soil) where the straw was she has started pushing roots out, these have been covered now though as on Thursday she was transplanted into a 5l pot still using biobizz lightmix as planned, you can see that she started getting a little hungry in her last pot but I am not feeding her yet as she has just gone into fresh soil so will just be continuing with bio silicon for now, she stands about 4"After being transplanted and for now that's about all there is to update!
    Additional information that i have previously left out..
    Ph going in:6.2
    Distance from light: 18" (Will be lowering over the next day or so and gradually reducing to around 8-10")*
    Room temp:28°c (this is due to the heatwave outside)
    Rh:68%

Will update her progress again in a few days!

Name:	479991_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	363548   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	479999_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	363549   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180728_090109.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	363550   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	480037_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	363551   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	480038_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	363552  

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (28-07-18), GEORGE (28-07-18), J Trich (16-08-18)

Thanks

Default Week 4

Hi all, the pictures I have added to this update are from this week but on d25, we are now exactly 4 weeks into veg (half way through) so I will upload again in a few days for week 5, anyway.. during the beginning of this week, all 7 seedsman strains have been topped, and I have also cut off the lowest 2 nodes so that when I transplant her a final time I can bury her a little deeper to help her fatten up some more! And I will actually be transplanting during the next couple of days in to the 20l pot, and After this I will begin training, I have a feeling though that when I transplant everything the 300w prakasa cob led I am using isn't going to be able to cover everything with out making them stretch, so I will see how it goes but it's likely that at some point during week 5 I may have to switch the led for my 400w hps. The white rolex at the time of the pictures sat around 8.5" so she has stayed quite short and is starting to fill out a little more, all growth seems nice and healthy though am happy with her progress so far

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (07-08-18), GEORGE (07-08-18), J Trich (16-08-18), Valentina (10-08-18)

Thanks

Default Week 5

Vegitation:week 5
    Day temps: 25°c
    Night temps:18°c
    RH:70%
    Hight:14.5"
    Ph:6.2
    Grow type:indoor/soil
    Veg light:300w prakasa cob led
    Light schedual:18/6
    Pot size:20l
    Lamp to plant distance:10"

So today is day 35, the pictures were taken on day 33 but I will be doing another update in a couple of days.. for week 6, at the beginning of this week I transplanted to a 20l pot of biobizz lightmix soil as planned, when I took these pictures I hadn't starred training as she was a little smaller then the rest of the strains so wanted to wait a bit longer but have since tied her down a little to even her out which will be noticeable on my next update! She has a bit of curling going on and I think this is down to slightly over watering during the transplant but is starting to recover from this now! She has about a week left now before I start to introduce the nutrients, and then another 2 weeks left after that before she gets the flip! I don't know if you can notice from the pictures but the led didn't seem to cover everything evenly so am putting my 400w hps in and taking the led out to get better light coverage for the remaining time in veg!

Name:	505863_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	364258   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	505728_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	364259   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	505730_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	364260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	505865_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	364261   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	506028_white-widow-fast-2seedsmanwhite-widow-fast.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	364262  

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (14-08-18), MR B-loom (19-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Nw420apprentice View Post
    Hi all, the pictures I have added to this update are from this week but on d25, we are now exactly 4 weeks into veg (half way through) so I will upload again in a few days for week 5, anyway.. during the beginning of this week, all 7 seedsman strains have been topped, and I have also cut off the lowest 2 nodes so that when I transplant her a final time I can bury her a little deeper to help her fatten up some more! And I will actually be transplanting during the next couple of days in to the 20l pot, and After this I will begin training, I have a feeling though that when I transplant everything the 300w prakasa cob led I am using isn't going to be able to cover everything with out making them stretch, so I will see how it goes but it's likely that at some point during week 5 I may have to switch the led for my 400w hps. The white rolex at the time of the pictures sat around 8.5" so she has stayed quite short and is starting to fill out a little more, all growth seems nice and healthy though am happy with her progress so far
    sorry here no showing pics or talking about previous post pics? another great gen.. im in day 21 & showing very promise.. nice work...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

AND (16-08-18), Nw420apprentice (18-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    sorry here no showing pics or talking about previous post pics? another great gen.. im in day 21 & showing very promise.. nice work...
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention j I hadn't even realised so i do apologise, I am due to update everything this afternoon or in the morning latest so when I do I will get the pictures from week 4 of this strain and upload them at the same time!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (19-08-18), J Trich (20-08-18)

Thanks

Default Back to week 4

So these are the pictures of the white og that i forgot to add at the time

Name:	493323_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	364733   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	493324_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	364734   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	493328_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	364735   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	493332_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	364736   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	493333_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	364737  

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (23-08-18), J Trich (22-08-18)

Thanks

Default Week 6

Vegitation:week 6
    Day temps: 27°c
    Night temps:20°c
    RH:64%
    Hight:20"
    Ph:6.2
    Grow type:indoor/soil
    Veg light:300w prakasa cob led
    Light schedual:18/6
    Pot size:20l
    Lamp to plant distance:10"
    Bio silicon:0.5ml/l, bio grow:0.25ml/l

So this update is for week 6, sorry there is only a couple of pictures of her I was in a bit of a rush to get the shots for the update, I will however start updating pictures a little more frequently now though because of the stage im at. As youcan see though she is still coming along well, as I mentioned earlier I hadn't really trained this plant much, she was topped but being an indica Dom and intending on veging a little longer then I have, i didnt want her getting too bushy, now im where i am though i am going to lightly tie her main tops down now just to let the rest catch up during the stretch.Earlier this week I noticed all strains were displaying a bunch of healthy roots from the bottom of the pot, so after a week of transplant she had come along pretty well, this week i have also split up the plants so that the indica doms/hybrid are sepperate from the sativa doms to avoid any of them out doing each other for light, so this strain was left under the led for the last week and the sativa strains were put under my 400w hps temporarily, some of the girls were displaying fading/yellowing lower down he canopy so I introduced bio grow at quarter strength on d41, I had initially intended on running them in veg for 8 weeks how ever as it is still quite warm I'm not keen on having 2 hps lights running in the same area at the same time to veg with because the led isn't really much use by it's self any more.. So because of this for day 42 they spent 24 hours in the dark, and had their first day of flower yesterday (d43) so I will post again in a couple of days for week 7.
    Thanks for checking in.

Name:	520023_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og_xl.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	364807   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	520792_the-white-rolexseedsmanthe-white-og.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	364808   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	519170_the-fruit-cocktailseedsmanstrawberry-banana-grape_xl.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	364809  

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (23-08-18), CityDweller (04-09-18), J Trich (23-08-18)

Thanks

This week I am not able to update anything for this strain sorry. Was in the tent today and am a little annoyed at myself for not noticing it earlier but I have discovered that well she has been producing pre flowers.. she has also been growing male sacks.. so unfortunately because I don't want to take the risk of anything else getting pollinated.. she has been pulled out the tent and moved away and will be executed later today

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast