Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: autopot beginner using trop mix 70/30

Thanks

Default autopot beginner using trop mix 70/30

hi, totally new to all this need a lot of help and advice. ive put my seeds in glass of tapwater in my kitchen for 36hrs at the moment. theyve sank to the bottom now.nothings happened as of yet. what do i do....... keep them in there longer or what??.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BAL80 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Take them out of the water, put into damp tissue in a sealed plastic bag/box. Keep warm and dark for a few days and a taproot should soon appear

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

BAL80 (20-07-18), GEORGE (21-07-18), WF420 (20-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Take them out of the water, put into damp tissue in a sealed plastic bag/box. Keep warm and dark for a few days and a taproot should soon appear
    Thanks for advice mate really appreciate it.
    But ones cracked now. Thinking of waiting till tmrw. If still nothing I’ll place on a tissue
    When using tissue do I put use 2? One underneath n the other on top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BAL80 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BAL80 View Post
    Thanks for advice mate really appreciate it.
    But ones cracked now. Thinking of waiting till tmrw. If still nothing I’ll place on a tissue
    When using tissue do I put use 2? One underneath n the other on top?

The seeds need go from water to paper towel mate 👍 usually after 12 hours i give them a tap and see which sink, once all sunk leave them on the bottom for 12 hours then straight out into wet paper towel in a jiffy. Jiffy inside dvd case somewhere warm, only germed 13 seeds myself but 100% success rate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

BAL80 (20-07-18), GEORGE (21-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    The seeds need go from water to paper towel mate 👍 usually after 12 hours i give them a tap and see which sink, once all sunk leave them on the bottom for 12 hours then straight out into wet paper towel in a jiffy. Jiffy inside dvd case somewhere warm, only germed 13 seeds myself but 100% success rate

Respect bruv, might need a lot more advice when I’m onto next step. Hope you still b around 👍🏽

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BAL80 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18), WF420 (20-07-18)

Thanks

Respect bruv, might need a lot more advice when I’m onto next step. Hope you still b around 👍🏽

Aye, will be mate! I mentioned on another of your posts that youre planning to use tropic mix which is soil but then you have coco nutes. Have you already bought them?

Im in no way an expert as im on day 5 from flip of my first proper grow but i have a good mentor. Still have plenty to learn!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

BAL80 (20-07-18), GEORGE (21-07-18)

Thanks

Aye, will be mate! I mentioned on another of your posts that youre planning to use tropic mix which is soil but then you have coco nutes. Have you already bought them?

Im in no way an expert as im on day 5 from flip of my first proper grow but i have a good mentor. Still have plenty to learn!

Hi mate, yes I have already bought them. That’s what I was advisedto hav at the shop when I bought my autopot kit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BAL80 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18), WF420 (20-07-18)

Thanks

Hi mate, yes I have already bought them. That’s what I was advisedto hav at the shop when I bought my autopot kit.

Ahhh okay, im not sure on the difference but a lot of people try go organic in soil, meant to taste nicer

When youre due to feed youll need to leave your water open for 24 hours to give it chance for the chlorine to dissapate

Also in soil you dont want to be watering everyday, leave it until the top 2" roughly is dry before watering again to give the roots chance to search and fill the pot

Also if you can, get some great white, massively helps with root development

Sorry if youve said but are you growing autos or photos?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

BAL80 (21-07-18), GEORGE (21-07-18)

Thanks

Ahhh okay, im not sure on the difference but a lot of people try go organic in soil, meant to taste nicer

When youre due to feed youll need to leave your water open for 24 hours to give it chance for the chlorine to dissapate

Also in soil you dont want to be watering everyday, leave it until the top 2" roughly is dry before watering again to give the roots chance to search and fill the pot

I’m growing in autopot system, I’m going to leave my my water standing over 24hrs n then add nutritients..

Thinkin of soaking my media with the nutritient mixed water n then let it drain off. Then add my plant into the pot.

What you think?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BAL80 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18)

Thanks

I’m be been advised to use water only for first 10-15 days then switch my autopot system on.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BAL80 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast