Thread: Help with yellow spots on autoflower Magnum

Thanks

Default Help with yellow spots on autoflower Magnum

I am on day 25 (from sprout) of a feminized autoflower grow in a Low Pressure Aeroponics system.
    I have 2 plants, 1 is an auto blue dream that is doing wonderful and the other is an auto magnum that I just can't figure out what is happening.
    The magnum has these yellow spots that I really thought were from PH fuctuations, as I was gone for a few days during week 1 and 2 and my PH had dropped really low.
    I have been very attentive to making sure they have stayed right around the 5.7 to 6.0 since I've been back but over the last 1.5 weeks she still seems to be struggling.
    I'm still see spots (pun intended).
    The nute reservoir is separate from grow chamber so there is minimal standing solution in with the roots. I am cycling for 45 second spray and 5 minutes off.
    I am using GH Flora series at 1/4 to 1/3 strength ( was seeing some nute burn on the healthy plant at 1/2 stength so I cut back to 1/4 and then up to 1/3 in the last couple of days) using Distilled water, CaliMagic, Diamond Nectar, and HyrdroGuard.
    These are autoflowers so they have already started to transition to flowering, I can see the white hairs.
    I did a reservoir change on Sunday and used the GH Wk4 Transition schedule at 1/4.
    This plant was a day behind the other one from the beginning so perhaps it is just a bad seed. Everything I have read says that the Magnum is an easy grower and thrives, so I'm not sure why she is struggling so much.
    Anyway, it may be too late for a total recovery, but I wanted to see what thoughts anyone might have? Perhaps I can still get a couple nugs from her.

Thanks for any advice.
    Attachment 363224 This is a closeup that shows the issue pretty well. Attachment 363225 View from above, you can see that even the new growth is starting to show signs that it hasn't been resolved. Attachment 363226 Another view from above.Attachment 363227 You can see how well the Blue Dream on the left is doing in the same system.
    Attachment 363228 About 7 days ago, you can see how the spots progressed from here.
    Last edited by JustChillinLPA; 20-07-18 at 02:37 AM. Reason: spelling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustChillinLPA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-07-18)