Thread: First timer autopot

Thanks

Default First timer autopot

Hi Iím totally new to all this...
    Using 4pot autopot system 1.2mx1.2lm grow tent in a 2mx2.2m room, 600w HPS light, using trop mix 70/30 with shogun coco nutrients A/B.

Starting from seed (Feminized), Iíve put my seeds in a glass of water in my kitchen just over 36 hours now. Not much seems to be happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BAL80 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (21-07-18), n00b_gr0wer (20-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,092 Posts

Do the seeds sink to the bottom of the glass if you push them downwards in the water with the back of a pen or pencil?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to n00b_gr0wer For This Useful Post:

hotshot (21-07-18)

Thanks

Hi! Can't help with the germination but here is a good guide to the autopots by a user here called tomking:

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...utopots-Newbie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ruanhaas For This Useful Post:

hotshot (24-07-18)