Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: dinafem Gorilla glue (Seedsman) x 6 A quest for a mother

Thanks

Day 14 of Dinafem Gorilla

So just a quick update . All of the plants are growing well and looking gr8 under the new t5 light , They have had there 1st feed of mills Part A + B as they have already been having mills start R and Vitalize at half strength , , So far ive opted for feed > water > supplements > water and All is looking good , Ive heard that they dont like it to wet or dry so have been watering modestly , They have had Mills start r & mills vitalize on supplement days . Here is a few pics as the light just turned on

The plants as a group

Single shots as lights came on

Some of the branching is looking gr8 for such a young age

So thats the update so far , Not bad for day 14 i think ,

Has anyone else tried growing in a cacti mix so far its all going well , It drains gr8 naturally but even better with a little added perlite , Has low level nutrients so i have more control , After doing DWC last time and being in total control , This time in soil its hard leaving nature do its thing lol
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 31-07-18 at 11:19 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

AND (31-07-18), GEORGE (01-08-18)

Thanks

So its been a bit of a busy week, since the last update .

Day 15

as i was about ti start watering The bottom of the 5l pots had some roots showing , So i pulled it out of his pot for an inspection and decided that it was time for a pot upgrade .

Day 16

All Plants are now in 20ltr Air pots in a 60/40 coco mix ph to 5.6 although i purposely left 1 plant in a 20ltr normal pot to compare the difference at the end

Day 18

Plants still growing well with no signs of transplant shock or anything . Half way through the day switched the light from the envirolite t5 to the 600watt HPS . Thats when i hit the 1st real issue this grow , Freaking HID heat !!!! So hard saving now for a LED grow light , But a top notch one so will take a while to save for top quality ones , Until then im using a AC unit to cool the air , Temps still high though at around 29 / 30 , Lights are OFF hours 10am - 4pm as when flowering the lights will be off 9am - 9pm so wanted to keep it all close

Day21

Today as the lights went on i took a few day 21 images as i watered them in the bath mills A+B 1mp per ltr , Mills start @ 1ml per ltr . Growth has been gr8 and 3 of them look epic so far , Plant number 6 who gets mills vitalize is miles ahead on branching size and just looks the amazing , All plants are looking good Although Im still not happy with the temps 30 - 31 today .

Here are a few pics of the plants :

So thats it for last week , Next week should be just trying to control temps , Topping , And thats about it
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 07-08-18 at 07:14 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18)

Thanks

So its been a busy week , Have removed the hps due to high temps over 33 ( they didnt like that much) so the girls are under some t5 until Friday when the new MIGRO400 arrives , All plants have been topped this week and Mills A+B have been upped to 2ml as they started to lighten up a little as expected as they grow ,

The next week will just be tying the odd branch down to keep an even canopy and most likely switch to 12/12 in the next 7-14 days

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-08-18), GEORGE (14-08-18), MR B-loom (19-08-18)

Thanks

You have nice looking plants there, I can see some different pheno characteristics showing with some staying compact and others stretching out a bit. Will be interesting to see how they compare during flower.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), MrEnigma (16-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanny098 View Post
    You have nice looking plants there, I can see some different pheno characteristics showing with some staying compact and others stretching out a bit. Will be interesting to see how they compare during flower.
    Im also very interested in how they turn out in the end and find the best pheno from them , I have the top/ cuttings hopefully rooting in a propagator so we can keep them best from the bunch plus anything thats not reaching the top at week 3 of 12/12 can be taken for a cutting if any of these cuttings dont make it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-08-18), Gaz (20-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

All beauties. Well done. Keep it up!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Gaz (20-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), MrEnigma (16-08-18)

Thanks

New light for the girls has arrived and has been running for a few hours now , temps at 27. The light is sitting 25" above the canopy for now until i get the plants used to it , Ive also got them running at 75% power right now with a plan on pushing it to 100% over the next few days . Here is a few pics

And the amateur photographer in me made me take the next shot lol

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

Gaz (20-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), slappynosegrind (18-08-18), WhIpLaSh (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Beautiful photo(s)man.

Why dont you drop your lights to 12" and dim them further if you like? Hate seeing the pennys wasted 🤣

I have my 100 7-8 inches away. Id get it closer but then the spread isnt as good
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-08-18), MrEnigma (18-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Default dinafem Gorilla glue (Seedsman) x 6 A quest for a mother

Nice light lad.!
    Im intrested in these migros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toms Iws Flood & drain system using coco. 2020.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ems-using-Coco

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (20-08-18), GEORGE (18-08-18), MrEnigma (18-08-18)

Thanks

Light is now 14" away and is still on half power , All is looking good although plant number 6 the sativa dom plant is around 4-5 inches taller already , Daily feed is now mills A+B @ 2.5 MPL and start at 1MPL still , Plants were switched to 12/12 on Saturday last week

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-08-18), Gaz (20-08-18), GEORGE (20-08-18), tom222 (20-08-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast