Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LED Grow lights

Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 Times in 881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yolomcswag View Post
    Any cheap led suggestions for 1 plant ? Mars seems to have the best value for money from what I've been told and I can't find much else that seems to come close cost wise. Anybody know of any before I sink my copper on a mars bar ?
    Mars Hydro seem to have the best reputation for cheaper LEDs. I have a mars 300w. Have not use it yet as i am finishing this grow with CFLs, but everybody seems to think mars are great.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

hotshot (24-07-18)

Thanks

2 x BOSSLED 1000W LED Grow Indoor Light Full Spectrum Hydroponic Veg Flower Plants @ 110 each on ebay look quite bright and are give ok cover for 5 plants, could raise the lights to cover more..

2l.jpg
    Current diary
    SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering Feminised
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ring-Feminised

My LED grow diary. (Finished)
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...(lucky-i-hope)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wasted2 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (24-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,684 Times in 5,957 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wasted2 View Post
    2 x BOSSLED 1000W LED Grow Indoor Light Full Spectrum Hydroponic Veg Flower Plants @ 110 each on ebay look quite bright and are give ok cover for 5 plants, could raise the lights to cover more..

2l.jpg
    Wasted2 forget to mention, those are 6W LED's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2