Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Save my AK47! Possible bugs?

Thanks

Exclamation Save my AK47! Possible bugs?

Hi, im a brand new site user and grower. I have one ak47 female that i planted in may. As youd expect with a first grow (im growing outside in a greenhouse) had some teething issues, nute burnand unbalanced ph, sorted that out but recently my plant has developed something i worry might kill it. Ive got a suspicion it might be gnats from photos but im yet to see any magots or flies on my plant, the problem effects new and old growth although old growth seems to be more effected, please could someome help me figure out whats wrong, thanks in advance -- rory. Images seen here htt p://imgur. com/a/frABflY

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-18)

Thanks

Appologies for the broken link, simply remove spaces

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Try posting ur pic through the site that link is all goofy. They don’t take kindly to links here, but the photo uploading is pretty easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-18), Rory (23-07-18)

Thanks

Sadly I still cant post photos, I think this is due to my computer so here is the link repaired: http://imgur.com/a/frABflY ft my hands

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

need more info on grow set up, feed schedule soil used , temps rh etc. list it all out.

looks hungry to me though and not gettin enough light

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Grown in greenhouse outside in the UK, lightless but weve had a very good streak of weather recently and ive had no issues since i started it in may apart from nute burn once that sorted quickly, i have noticed some parts streching towards the light and thining the stems out too much but this was due to me being out my house and id left my plant in its dark box for nearly 24hrs (plant abuse oops). I feed it when i notice it needs something ive not rly got a schedule, i used a mix of compost soil and regular old soil (cant remeber brand names i no longer have the bags), the temperatures in the greenhouse sit between 25-35 degrees Celsius although 35 is the absolute hottest of the hot days and the windows on the house open once it reaches about 25 so it stays fairly stable temperature wise. I thought it may be gnats because some leafes that are effected the ones next to (on the same stem) seem to be completely uneffected where id expect to see them sarting to die as well. Although as you can probably already tell im no expert 😂

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-18)

Thanks

what size pot it in? are there plenty root pokin out bottom? have you feed it any nutes yet?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ah very good point ive forgotten about, the roots have apeared at the bottom of the pot yes and i even noticed one at the top, i think its a litre pot (not sure in gallons what that is) but my plant is around 1 foot at the minute so i was under the impression this was ok. Maybe a pot change is whats needed?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-18)

Thanks

needs pottin up in to bigger pot, put it in at least a 10 litre pot with canna terra soil an it will get growing

also give it quick water with some feed in it before pottin up,

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast