Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Over watering or nutrient issue or ...?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

What light are you using?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-18)

Thanks

Aw damn, fair enough then. Yeah I thought at least week seemed right but I'll give it 10 days n see how it goes, I got pretty basic soil from a supermarket I need to get more so I can put it in the bigger pot so I can check if it's got nutes in it or not.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolomcswag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-18)

Thanks

Haha, well you're going to laugh. I got told 1 to buy but it turns out it's only 18w, it's an led, but I'm going to either buy a mars hydro 300w if my mate doesn't come through with his 400w Hps which he had good results with on an auto. I'm a total noob so I originally just chucked a seed in a pot and I've been throwing bits n pieces together. I'm skint so my budgets super low ��

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolomcswag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Pop them outside if you are the uk.

They will always be sickly until you get them under some proper light.

A large 200w blue cfl is perfect for vegging.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Yeah outdoors would be far preferable until you get some proper lights. They will not grow under that 18w at all. You could pick up a cheap plastic greenhouse if thats feasible. They are only about 20 quid.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

2wasted (24-07-18), GEORGE (24-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,186 Times

Yolomcswag i am not that far ahead of you in the n00b stakes but what i would advise is starting again with your budget for growing and buy seed(s) so your not wasting time learning male/female on top of the things u have to learn already...regarding your budget, some people spend as little as £50(or less) others 1000's..youtube will show you tons of different setups, take you time and get what suits you. mine for example is a cupboard lined with reflective sheets, led's, house hold fan, carbon filter.. u have bought other things after that but dont want to confuse the issue further.
    My first grow i had(imo) a good setup, watched loads of videos, read bits and bobs found on google and everything looked good..i ended up making mistakes and got a crap yeild, i joined here, read some more, asked some questions and i am 2/3 thru my 2nd grow and everything is (touch wood) great. regarding bio bizz i binned it as it was harsh on my girls and changed to plant magic old timers(thanks to ppl on here), its not only cheaper but the ladies seem to love it. good luck on your journey m8
    I am everyone and i am no one.

2 x CBD Lemon Potion Auto and 2 x LSD Auto
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d-2-x-LSD-Auto(finished)

SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering Feminised
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ring-Feminised(finished with 6oz)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

G' (25-07-18), GEORGE (25-07-18), Kurdt (25-07-18), Priapus (24-07-18)

Thanks

See I am in the UK but I'm in Scotland haha, so I dunno if it would be warm enough outside, it was only 19 degrees at the highest oday where I am. Iv currently got it in an old washing basket lined with a mylar emergency blanket with a lid and the light. will the fact it's got the mylar make much difference or do u think I should still just put it outside ?

And Wasted2 i already wish I could start over and do it properly from the start but I started on a whim not knowing anything and now I don't want to have to throw it away haha and yeah I've been looking at loads of set ups and DIY ones, I quite like the idea of making my own set up rather than buying the whole thing. I've already learned so much from the few days I've been on here. And yeah I saw someone on here mention that and didn't get what he meant til u used it in context there, cheers bro good luck with urs too

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yolomcswag For This Useful Post:

G' (25-07-18), GEORGE (25-07-18)

Thanks

Here's a couple of the pics btw, think I've managed to figure out how to post

Last edited by Yolomcswag; 25-07-18 at 01:07 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yolomcswag For This Useful Post:

G' (25-07-18), GEORGE (25-07-18), WhIpLaSh (25-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

How do brother from what i can see in your pics you already have new growth shooting from the lower nodes so can't see any problem hanging onto it for a wee while whilst you think over your options just don't over water or over feed it, you got a garage or shed you can make a grow room in ??? whatever you decide i wish you well brother, all the best, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-07-18), Yolomcswag (25-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Yolomcswag View Post
    See I am in the UK but I'm in Scotland haha, so I dunno if it would be warm enough outside, it was only 19 degrees at the highest oday where I am. Iv currently got it in an old washing basket lined with a mylar emergency blanket with a lid and the light. will the fact it's got the mylar make much difference or do u think I should still just put it outside ?

And Wasted2 i already wish I could start over and do it properly from the start but I started on a whim not knowing anything and now I don't want to have to throw it away haha and yeah I've been looking at loads of set ups and DIY ones, I quite like the idea of making my own set up rather than buying the whole thing. I've already learned so much from the few days I've been on here. And yeah I saw someone on here mention that and didn't get what he meant til u used it in context there, cheers bro good luck with urs too
    I'm also in Scotland and my mate has 7 Exo cheese going outdoors. He vegged them indoors under LEDs, hardened them off and they've been outdoors for the last 7 weeks or so? With the cracking Summer, they've exploded. Only issue was pests which it looks like he now has a handle on. He may still have to finish them off indoors, weather depending...

Point is, you can grow a crop outdoors, even in Scotland! Doesn't mean it'll be possible every year though! Haha 😂

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (25-07-18), GEORGE (25-07-18), Yolomcswag (25-07-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast