Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Howsit! Newbie here using Autopots and can use all the help i can get!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Right, ok. It's not a brand I know but lots of people are able to grow with dirt cheap nutrients because they can read what the plant needs. Less is more with nutrients. You'd much rather have an underfed plant as opposed to an overfed plant. Easy to add more, tough to take away!

I'd stay away from feeding according to a schedule. If you keep a close eye on your plants (and ask here!) you'll get to the bottom of any deficiencies without doing additional damage by perhaps adding more nutes (when less is needed) or cutting out all the nutes (when they need a strong dose of nitrogen, for argument's sake)

We really need pics, bru

Have a look at some other threads on here and pass a comment or two (without spamming!) so you can get your post count up to 10 and you can let us see the two girls. Also, do yourself a favour and read the forum rules so you don't get into bother. You're not allowed to post outside links on this forum, only links within the forum

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (24-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00b_gr0wer View Post
    Right, ok. It's not a brand I know but lots of people are able to grow with dirt cheap nutrients because they can read what the plant needs. Less is more with nutrients. You'd much rather have an underfed plant as opposed to an overfed plant. Easy to add more, tough to take away!

I'd stay away from feeding according to a schedule. If you keep a close eye on your plants (and ask here!) you'll get to the bottom of any deficiencies without doing additional damage by perhaps adding more nutes (when less is needed) or cutting out all the nutes (when they need a strong dose of nitrogen, for argument's sake)

We really need pics, bru

Have a look at some other threads on here and pass a comment or two (without spamming!) so you can get your post count up to 10 and you can let us see the two girls. Also, do yourself a favour and read the forum rules so you don't get into bother. You're not allowed to post outside links on this forum, only links within the forum
    Thanks man will do and appogies for the links. Yeah will do its just very difficult to judge without reference. I'm almost at 10 so the pics will come soon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks

One more thing would you recommend switching to something like General hydroponic nutrients?? The selection down here in the banana Republic is very limited but the basic 3 set nutrients from general hydroponics are...

Thanks

Can you get your hands on Advanced Nutrients there?

Thanks

Only through a site that imports on your behalf called wantitall ant then its going to cost 3000 monoploy money for the 3 times one litre set. While the general hydroponics i can get for R700 for the 3 bottle set

Thanks

General Hydroponics will work. I'd trust them more than that PEP brand of nutes haha!

Thanks

Pics is a go!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ruanhaas For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (24-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00b_gr0wer View Post
    General Hydroponics will work. I'd trust them more than that PEP brand of nutes haha!
    okay, great ill get on that. And from what I have read it seems that coco requires alot more cal-mag so ill get some of that aswell.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ruanhaas For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (24-07-18)

Thanks

Macky is the coco master around here. I'll ask him to check-in too. Plants look a little light in colour like they might need nitrogen but he'll know for sure...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (24-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

I've used general hydroponics nutes (flora series) for years. Seem OK to me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast