Thread: Just can't get it figured out

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Just can't get it figured out

This is my very first grow it is indoor in soil. I was having problems with the bottom smaller leaves turning yellow and dying off I associated that with them not getting enough light so I upgraded from fluorescent lighting to a thousand watt HPS. The bottom leaves have same to stop dying but I swapped to my 12 12 5 days ago and now some of the tops of my plants seem to be getting a light green to a yellow color. I'm trying to get a couple of pictures uploaded but I don't know if they are going through or not. Any help would be greatly appreciate it and thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180724_061839.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	363362  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Need2grow better For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-18), MonsterEnergy (24-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

We will need some more info first. What nutrients are you using? How often? Strain of weed, Type of soil, size of pot etc

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-18), MonsterEnergy (24-07-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

those oldest leaves always yellow and drop off, same as the cotyledons
    that's just the plants normal process/growth,

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-18), Valentina (24-07-18), WhIpLaSh (24-07-18)