Thread: derlight 600w LED full spectrum

Thanks

Default derlight 600w LED full spectrum

has anyone else used the Derlight 600w grow light?
    i have yet to find any reviews or mention of it being used for growing other than its amazon reviews

does anyone know what if any feedback there is on this out there

i ask because i grabbed it during the prime day sale for a bargain price along with a black orchid tent and black orchid carbon filter and fan kit the whole lot with ratchets etc came to less than 200

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to de3ebeatz For This Useful Post:

gardro (24-07-18), hotshot (25-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 101,995 Times in 32,520 Posts

My last 300w LED panel, 2nd hand, cost 200.... Just sayin'.....
    Sometimes you have to sacrifice your principles, sometimes you have to do things you don't really want to do. (Mark Jenkins)

Please familiarise yourself with our Forum Rules -http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/faq.php

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (24-07-18), hotshot (25-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,298 Times in 3,729 Posts

Not heard of them but as M_C says sounds a bit cheap for everyrhing. Wouldn't touch black orchid ( used to be Buddy) filters, my one leaked smells at week 4 of veg !

🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

hotshot (25-07-18)