Thread: 12/12 flowering cycle

Thanks

Default 12/12 flowering cycle

Hi, I put my plants on a 12/12 cycle after about 35 days, the cycle ran for about 5 days when I accidentally left the room light on for 24 hours. Now getting to 50 days with no sign of flowering. Will leaving the light on stop flowering? cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Floralp For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 101,995 Times in 32,520 Posts

It can take a couple of weeks for flowering to start after changing the light cycle... add to that the cock up after 5 days... & you should be seeing flowering soon
    Sometimes you have to sacrifice your principles, sometimes you have to do things you don't really want to do. (Mark Jenkins)

Please familiarise yourself with our Forum Rules -http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/faq.php

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-07-18)

Thanks

Thanks for that, was starting to get a bit twitchy, it's not my first grow, usually do one a year with 5 plants, but this is the first time I've cocked up the lighting, I'll sit tight and keep my fingers crossed cheers

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floralp For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-07-18), M_C (28-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 101,995 Times in 32,520 Posts

Doing the math, I would expect to see signs of flowering some time this week

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-07-18)