Thread: Autoflowering not flowering!

Thanks

Default Autoflowering not flowering!

Hey this is my first post here, thanks for reading. I'm in the UK and have been growing an autoflowering og kush outdoors, potted, since may 1st (88 days ago) and it has been growing really quickly but not flowering, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if its just slow? I was growing two and the other one has been harvested already. The plant is starting to look really sad, drooping, darker green and some leaves are dying off. What do you recommend?

Thanks!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to healthymindhealthysoul For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-07-18), IneptAphid (28-07-18), Innerself (28-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 94,508 Times in 30,812 Posts

From what you say, treat it as a photoperiod
    Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. (Bob Marley)

Please familiarise yourself with our Forum Rules -http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/faq.php

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-07-18), IneptAphid (28-07-18), Innerself (28-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 Times in 651 Posts

You SURE it's an auto?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IneptAphid For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-07-18), Innerself (28-07-18), Valentina (30-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 603 Posts

As it's outside, can you keep it going? I ask because if you brought that inside, who knows what else you'd be bringing indoors, by that, I mean any parasitic bugs. If you can keep it going, after the Autumn Equinox as the day light hours go under 12/12 the plant will have no choice but flower, unless it keels over, or the weather gets it first, or bugs or whatever.

Perhaps it's worth taking a few cuttings and grow those indoors.

Out of interest has it shown sex at all? I guess one of the last things anyone would want is a long flowering male hemp plant that got mixed up with the Kush... Just my 2 cents.
    Fight for your health.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

hotshot (30-07-18), M_C (30-07-18)