Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast

Thread: UK-MRS 1st Coco grow MENTOR-Blue.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,260 Times

Incredible, aspire to grow so kuch i dont know what to do with it lmao! You guys killed this.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamite2144 For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Saw some on Seedsman can't remember the breeder though.
    Yeh I'll keep burping and hopefully I'll get lucky with the RH meters and they'll show up early.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I can't thank you enough Blue for teaching me how to do this. It's a skill I've got for life now and it's not just about being able to grow weed but also the sheer amount of money we'll save will make a huge difference to our lives. We've already decided most of the money we save is going straight into savings for a 2nd honeymoon in autumn 2020 for our 5th anniversary. Along with a loan we can do the Caribbean again!

If you are EVER in South Wales or just passing through then you dam well let me know you hear!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Theres a strong possibility of me passing through at some point. Il hold you to that

This ones been an absolute pleasure Missy, perfect from the off. A well deserved harvest. Good luck with the operation coming up wishing you a speedy recovery... You know where to find me should you need me in the future, always happy to help.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Theres a strong possibility of me passing through at some point. Il hold you to that

This ones been an absolute pleasure Missy, perfect from the off. A well deserved harvest. Good luck with the operation coming up wishing you a speedy recovery... You know where to find me should you need me in the future, always happy to help.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour
    That wasn't just a platitude mind Blue, I meant it, do let me know if you're in the vicinity. Am 20 mins from Cardiff. Would gladly meet you in the city or you're very welcome to our home

Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-01-19), dynamite2144 (15-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19)

Thanks

Just finished all the trimming on the D2 2 and Purple bud so the final results are in. Drum roll please........

Little Pheobe (aka Purple bud) yeilded 3.1 Oz. A modest one she was. Very tops were skinny but solid. A TON of fluffy bud for making oil too.

Dinachem-2 was a very dark horse. I expected her to produce the same as Dinachem-1 but the sneaky girl was hiding some, her total came to 6oz 21g!!!!!! Her colas are nuts, nice tight nodes, solid buds, fantastic dense nugs. You never can tell how they'll dry see!

That makes a grand total of 18 Oz 17g including all the popcorns but not including all the fluffy not worth trimming stuff. Over the god dam moon. 3.5Oz over my target!

Pics to follow once I've cleaned up, room is a bomb site!! Looking forward to some time off from all the fan noise in the bedroom haha. Hubby been shuffling around with red eyes and a daft grin for 3 days. My sister popped over last night, sent her home absolutely wrecked ????

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-01-19), dynamite2144 (15-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

What an awesome diary and end result. I'm absolutely thrilled for you and yer family. If only I could have posted a pic of my gawping face when I looked at your trimming gloves...guffawing to yourself with just a dog watching is not a great look.

Cannot wait to see yer next diary...flying solo. ;-)

Brilliant. Heart-warming and brilliant.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Just finished all the trimming on the D2 2 and Purple bud so the final results are in. Drum roll please........

Little Pheobe (aka Purple bud) yeilded 3.1 Oz. A modest one she was. Very tops were skinny but solid. A TON of fluffy bud for making oil too.

Dinachem-2 was a very dark horse. I expected her to produce the same as Dinachem-1 but the sneaky girl was hiding some, her total came to 6oz 21g!!!!!! Her colas are nuts, nice tight nodes, solid buds, fantastic dense nugs. You never can tell how they'll dry see!

That makes a grand total of 18 Oz 17g including all the popcorns but not including all the fluffy not worth trimming stuff. Over the god dam moon. 3.5Oz over my target!

Pics to follow once I've cleaned up, room is a bomb site!! Looking forward to some time off from all the fan noise in the bedroom haha. Hubby been shuffling around with red eyes and a daft grin for 3 days. My sister popped over last night, sent her home absolutely wrecked ????

Cracking haul Missy

Been a great diary this from seed to harvest just fantastic, thanks for having me you 2

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19)

Thanks

That's all of it bar the 3OZ that hubby is cwtching (Welsh for cuddling) downstairs to keep him going for a month or so to let the rest cure nicely.

Thank you for all your comments over the months and for following my progress. I dare say Blue will be inundated with mentor requests after this.

To follow I'm going to write out a quick rundown of everything used and done for anyone wanting to give it a go. I am very happy to help anyone who's new to coco to the best of my ability, I'm no expert but I can certainly help with the basics and refer you on to somebody else if it's something I'm not sure of.

I'll still be on here daily annoying you all and watching your diaries and generally staying in contact and will be up and running with a new diary in a few weeks with a perpetual auto/coco grow.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-01-19), British green (14-01-19), curiouscultivator (27-04-19), Gaz (12-01-19)

Thanks

That bucket is the best thing Ive seen all day

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19), Missy (12-01-19)

Thanks

Forgot to mention the bucket pictured, thats all the sugar trim but mostly made up of the stuff not worth trimming.

Decided to make oil with it (alcohol extraction method). Part of the side effects of hubbys treatment for his rheumatoid arthritis is that the Methotrexate drug he has to take lowers his immune system (it's a mild chemo drug basically) so he regularly gets tonsilitus, throat infections, coughs etc so struggles to vape so a nice little batch of oil will come in very handy for those occasions. Will let u know how I get on with making it. Will freeze it for now, decarb when I have the time and then make the oil

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19)

Thanks

Forgot to mention the bucket pictured, thats all the sugar trim but mostly made up of the stuff not worth trimming.

Decided to make oil with it (alcohol extraction method). Part of the side effects of hubbys treatment for his rheumatoid arthritis is that the Methotrexate drug he has to take lowers his immune system (it's a mild chemo drug basically) so he regularly gets tonsilitus, throat infections, coughs etc so struggles to vape so a nice little batch of oil will come in very handy for those occasions. Will let u know how I get on with making it. Will freeze it for now, decarb when I have the time and then make the oil

How much oil will that make Missy?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-01-19)

Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast