Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 721

Thread: UK-MRS 1st Coco grow MENTOR-Blue.

  1. #701

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    3,394
    Thanked 1,077 Times in 511 Posts

    Default

    Incredible, aspire to grow so kuch i dont know what to do with it lmao! You guys killed this.

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamite2144 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19)

  3. #702

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Planet earth
    Posts
    10,220
    Thanks
    27,381
    Thanked 33,180 Times in 9,111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Saw some on Seedsman can't remember the breeder though.
    Yeh I'll keep burping and hopefully I'll get lucky with the RH meters and they'll show up early.

    Said it before and I'll say it again, I can't thank you enough Blue for teaching me how to do this. It's a skill I've got for life now and it's not just about being able to grow weed but also the sheer amount of money we'll save will make a huge difference to our lives. We've already decided most of the money we save is going straight into savings for a 2nd honeymoon in autumn 2020 for our 5th anniversary. Along with a loan we can do the Caribbean again!

    If you are EVER in South Wales or just passing through then you dam well let me know you hear!

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Theres a strong possibility of me passing through at some point. Il hold you to that

    This ones been an absolute pleasure Missy, perfect from the off. A well deserved harvest. Good luck with the operation coming up wishing you a speedy recovery... You know where to find me should you need me in the future, always happy to help.

    Enjoy the fruits of your labour

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Easy-T (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19)

  5. #703

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    895
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Theres a strong possibility of me passing through at some point. Il hold you to that

    This ones been an absolute pleasure Missy, perfect from the off. A well deserved harvest. Good luck with the operation coming up wishing you a speedy recovery... You know where to find me should you need me in the future, always happy to help.

    Enjoy the fruits of your labour
    That wasn't just a platitude mind Blue, I meant it, do let me know if you're in the vicinity. Am 20 mins from Cardiff. Would gladly meet you in the city or you're very welcome to our home

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

    Current grow- http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds[/FONT]

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), dynamite2144 (15-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19)

  7. #704

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    895
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,347 Posts

    Default

    Just finished all the trimming on the D2 2 and Purple bud so the final results are in. Drum roll please........

    Little Pheobe (aka Purple bud) yeilded 3.1 Oz. A modest one she was. Very tops were skinny but solid. A TON of fluffy bud for making oil too.

    Dinachem-2 was a very dark horse. I expected her to produce the same as Dinachem-1 but the sneaky girl was hiding some, her total came to 6oz 21g!!!!!! Her colas are nuts, nice tight nodes, solid buds, fantastic dense nugs. You never can tell how they'll dry see!

    That makes a grand total of 18 Oz 17g including all the popcorns but not including all the fluffy not worth trimming stuff. Over the god dam moon. 3.5Oz over my target!

    Pics to follow once I've cleaned up, room is a bomb site!! Looking forward to some time off from all the fan noise in the bedroom haha. Hubby been shuffling around with red eyes and a daft grin for 3 days. My sister popped over last night, sent her home absolutely wrecked ????

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), dynamite2144 (15-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19)

  9. #705

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Location, Location.
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    3,803
    Thanked 11,356 Times in 2,495 Posts

    Default

    What an awesome diary and end result. I'm absolutely thrilled for you and yer family. If only I could have posted a pic of my gawping face when I looked at your trimming gloves...guffawing to yourself with just a dog watching is not a great look.

    Cannot wait to see yer next diary...flying solo. ;-)

    Brilliant. Heart-warming and brilliant.
    Info Freako,

    There is no end to what I want to know.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19)

  11. #706

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,196
    Thanks
    33,543
    Thanked 24,346 Times in 6,193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Just finished all the trimming on the D2 2 and Purple bud so the final results are in. Drum roll please........

    Little Pheobe (aka Purple bud) yeilded 3.1 Oz. A modest one she was. Very tops were skinny but solid. A TON of fluffy bud for making oil too.

    Dinachem-2 was a very dark horse. I expected her to produce the same as Dinachem-1 but the sneaky girl was hiding some, her total came to 6oz 21g!!!!!! Her colas are nuts, nice tight nodes, solid buds, fantastic dense nugs. You never can tell how they'll dry see!

    That makes a grand total of 18 Oz 17g including all the popcorns but not including all the fluffy not worth trimming stuff. Over the god dam moon. 3.5Oz over my target!

    Pics to follow once I've cleaned up, room is a bomb site!! Looking forward to some time off from all the fan noise in the bedroom haha. Hubby been shuffling around with red eyes and a daft grin for 3 days. My sister popped over last night, sent her home absolutely wrecked ????

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Cracking haul Missy

    Been a great diary this from seed to harvest just fantastic, thanks for having me you 2


    Mephisto Genetics Sour Livers - mentored by BB

    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-mentored-grow


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19)

  13. #707

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    895
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,347 Posts

    Default

    That's all of it bar the 3OZ that hubby is cwtching (Welsh for cuddling) downstairs to keep him going for a month or so to let the rest cure nicely.

    Thank you for all your comments over the months and for following my progress. I dare say Blue will be inundated with mentor requests after this.

    To follow I'm going to write out a quick rundown of everything used and done for anyone wanting to give it a go. I am very happy to help anyone who's new to coco to the best of my ability, I'm no expert but I can certainly help with the basics and refer you on to somebody else if it's something I'm not sure of.

    I'll still be on here daily annoying you all and watching your diaries and generally staying in contact and will be up and running with a new diary in a few weeks with a perpetual auto/coco grow.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), British green (14-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19)

  15. #708

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,196
    Thanks
    33,543
    Thanked 24,346 Times in 6,193 Posts

    Default

    That bucket is the best thing Ive seen all day

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19), Missy (12-01-19)

  17. #709

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    895
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,347 Posts

    Default

    Forgot to mention the bucket pictured, thats all the sugar trim but mostly made up of the stuff not worth trimming.

    Decided to make oil with it (alcohol extraction method). Part of the side effects of hubbys treatment for his rheumatoid arthritis is that the Methotrexate drug he has to take lowers his immune system (it's a mild chemo drug basically) so he regularly gets tonsilitus, throat infections, coughs etc so struggles to vape so a nice little batch of oil will come in very handy for those occasions. Will let u know how I get on with making it. Will freeze it for now, decarb when I have the time and then make the oil

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), Herbitual (12-01-19)

  19. #710

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,196
    Thanks
    33,543
    Thanked 24,346 Times in 6,193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Forgot to mention the bucket pictured, thats all the sugar trim but mostly made up of the stuff not worth trimming.

    Decided to make oil with it (alcohol extraction method). Part of the side effects of hubbys treatment for his rheumatoid arthritis is that the Methotrexate drug he has to take lowers his immune system (it's a mild chemo drug basically) so he regularly gets tonsilitus, throat infections, coughs etc so struggles to vape so a nice little batch of oil will come in very handy for those occasions. Will let u know how I get on with making it. Will freeze it for now, decarb when I have the time and then make the oil

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    How much oil will that make Missy?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19)

  21. #711

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Planet earth
    Posts
    10,220
    Thanks
    27,381
    Thanked 33,180 Times in 9,111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Hubby been shuffling around with red eyes and a daft grin for 3 days. My sister popped over last night, sent her home absolutely wrecked ????

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    This made me laugh

    Amazing result. There’s enough there to keep the forum lit til Christmas.. I’ve issued you with the some gold mentoring Bling and Il shift this one over to the completed section now. Again well done missy well chuffed for you

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    British green (14-01-19), gardro (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), Missy (12-01-19), redisiel (13-01-19)

  23. #712

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Under the reservoir
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    9,793
    Thanked 10,981 Times in 2,883 Posts

    Default

    Cracking result

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), British green (14-01-19), gardro (12-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), Missy (12-01-19)

  25. #713

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    895
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    This made me laugh

    Amazing result. There’s enough there to keep the forum lit til Christmas.. I’ve issued you with the some gold mentoring Bling and Il shift this one over to the completed section now. Again well done missy well chuffed for you
    Yay bling! Thank you

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), British green (14-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), redisiel (13-01-19)

  27. #714

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    10,075
    Thanks
    12,552
    Thanked 31,683 Times in 9,017 Posts

    Default

    Congrats on the harvest missy lovely result



    'You're not to blame, you're just a human, a victim of the insane'
    John Lennon

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), British green (14-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), redisiel (13-01-19)

  29. #715

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    895
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    How much oil will that make Missy?
    No idea lol, I'll weigh out an Oz of material and see what I get from that, I'll post it in the forum somewhere for you. I have a vague recollection of watching a video on it and someone getting 7ml from x2 Oz?

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), British green (14-01-19), Gaz (12-01-19), redisiel (13-01-19)

  31. #716

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,196
    Thanks
    33,543
    Thanked 24,346 Times in 6,193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    No idea lol, I'll weigh out an Oz of material and see what I get from that, I'll post it in the forum somewhere for you. I have a vague recollection of watching a video on it and someone getting 7ml from x2 Oz?

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Cool, thanks Missy

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-01-19), British green (14-01-19), redisiel (13-01-19)

  33. #717

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    10,947
    Thanks
    40,067
    Thanked 22,282 Times in 7,239 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Forgot to mention the bucket pictured, thats all the sugar trim but mostly made up of the stuff not worth trimming.

    Decided to make oil with it (alcohol extraction method). Part of the side effects of hubbys treatment for his rheumatoid arthritis is that the Methotrexate drug he has to take lowers his immune system (it's a mild chemo drug basically) so he regularly gets tonsilitus, throat infections, coughs etc so struggles to vape so a nice little batch of oil will come in very handy for those occasions. Will let u know how I get on with making it. Will freeze it for now, decarb when I have the time and then make the oil

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Very well done on your harvest, and a great diary
    Just thought I’d mention your better off with dry cured buds for oil I wouldn’t freeze it!
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ


    REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...a-Living-Soil-!!!

    Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    Blue (13-01-19), British green (14-01-19), CityDweller (14-01-19), Gaz (13-01-19)

  35. #718

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    895
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Very well done on your harvest, and a great diary
    Just thought I’d mention your better off with dry cured buds for oil I wouldn’t freeze it!
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    Oooh thanks Redz, not frozen it yet so just as well haha. I might even spend my evenings running it all through my budbox, keep all the kief in a jar till I'm ready to use it then use iso alcohol and filter etc. Should I decarb it 1st?

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

    British green (14-01-19), CityDweller (14-01-19), Gaz (13-01-19), Subterranean Man (13-01-19)

  37. #719

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    895
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,347 Posts

    Default

    Just spent the evening trimming all thd iddy diddy bits from the bucket, decided some of it was too good for oil. Bumped ths total up to 20oz

    Still have plenty of crap stuff left for oil

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

    Blue (14-01-19), British green (14-01-19), CityDweller (14-01-19), Easy-T (14-01-19), Gaz (14-01-19), UpT0wn (14-01-19), WhIpLaSh (14-01-19)

  39. #720

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,049
    Thanks
    23,015
    Thanked 10,837 Times in 3,007 Posts

    Default

    Beautiful grow and incredible harvest! Well done!

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Blue (14-01-19), British green (14-01-19)

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK