Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Is my plant a little on the small side please anyone?

Thanks

Really, well that back left stem, if you look under the top bud/flower/whatever it’s classed as, well just below that ball just under where it has a patch (which is a few inches) the patch is a brownish colour and when you touch it it just crumbles, smells nice but it’s dry and brittle VERY dry and VERY brittle, but only that bit of the plant, (I chopped basically everything little off could this be the problem maybe but I took it all off on all stems) and that dry brittle patch runs a full loop right round the stem, cheers guys, would she still be ok to be left for 2 weeks and do I carry on neuts that’s just been introduced again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gasher90 View Post
    Really, well that back left stem, if you look under the top bud/flower/whatever it’s classed as, well just below that ball just under where it has a patch (which is a few inches) the patch is a brownish colour and when you touch it it just crumbles, smells nice but it’s dry and brittle VERY dry and VERY brittle, but only that bit of the plant, (I chopped basically everything little off could this be the problem maybe but I took it all off on all stems) and that dry brittle patch runs a full loop right round the stem, cheers guys, would she still be ok to be left for 2 weeks and do I carry on neuts that’s just been introduced again.
    Well can you cut off that part you talking about? It's hard to see or understand what you exactly mean. As long as it is not causing any rot, you should be good to do another two weeks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (13-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Get a close up pic mate flash on if you need to, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (13-11-18), GEORGE (12-11-18)

Thanks

Guys I’ve noticed the start of Mold, it’s a white whispery cobweb looking only on one stem half way up(roughly) there’s no more apart from the dry spots which sorry guys I never thought and put a POWERFULL AIR CON UNIT in there(the air con was off so it was just a fan basically and that’s make sense as it’s around that height lol) sorry guys, just I’ve not used the fan for a good few weeks/month(s), I never even thought, as I turned the plant one day when I feeding etc, and then I stopped the fan because the weather suddenly changed pretty cold so the fan was then not needed so removed the fan, it was only when I was resting against it racking my brains on what it could be then �� I do apologise guys, it’s like I wanted the poor girl die from the off, soooooooo ?!?!?!? Now is she screwed? The rest of the plant other than windburn on one stem around 5” or so, but it’s just dry, on a serious note guys if you where in my shoes (I’ve only got the one plant) if that makes any difference so it can’t spread to other plant! Cheers guys!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18)

Thanks

Guys sorry for the late reply, the plant had started to go mouldy, just off centre if you like for about x5inches wide and the full span of the stem, it’s all dried up and when I pulled at some it just snapped, so I pulled some more and it was a band of around x4”-5” (turns out on all the stems) on the stems had gone very dry and brittle, when you pulled/touched around that band it just snaps and all crumbly, so I was pulling that band off and the stems just snapped, above the band and below the band are very healthy, but the band was where the fan blowing direct, and I’d always turn the plant so it have a good air flow around it all, I didn’t think about it drying the plant out, and that’s obviously happened unfortunately, but I might as well finish how I started, ohhh and the smaller stuff is lovely and healthy, looking nice and VERY sticky, the good bits I’ve cut off can I still dry, cure and smoke etc or is it not worth the risk or what guys lol, Gary!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-18)

Thanks

Hey guys sorry it’s been a wee while, I persevered with old girl, I cut off all bad and the rest was great, it dried and cured pretty slow, so the leaves had gone like a purple colour, I read that’s fine and it smokes lovely if I’m honest, I was impressed to be honest, thanks very much guys, has anyone got any ideas how to get any through customs so I can take my medicine to Florida ???????? what are the cannabis laws in Florida, anyone from that area who knows a bit more? But guys thanks for all advice and help it’s been really appreciated but I won’t be starting another grow until I’m back from holiday as I’m moving house and everything next couple of weeks, so guys thanks a lot and I hope you guys wouldn’t mind if I leant you all for the next grow too, pain I know but you guys pulled me right I just wish I’d found you guys/gals before the grow, but live and let learn, and guys please someone try to enlighten me on the whole Florida thing, if there’s a grower maybe who could help me out out their, obviously I know you guys ain’t dealers and I appreciate that, I just want to enjoy my first family holiday, cheers guys, happy growing happier smoking! Gary!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-01-19)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12