Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is my plant a little on the small side please anyone?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gasher90 View Post
    Thanks again Ironman, the leaves look lighter now than a couple of days ago but I’ve just been watching YouTube clips and many are saying to top the plant, could this be the problem as I’ve done nothing like that as yet, and I’m NOT using LED I’m using a 600w right through with magnetic ballast?
    Photo or auto?

I wouldn't top an auto just yet. You have to top autos at exactly the right time. If it's auto then let it do it's thing naturally. Topping autos takes experience and knowledge.

If it's a photo then wait until she's a little bigger before topping. I Can help you with that nearer the time.

I think she is a little small because of the watering schedule you have been using. If you water every day from now on you will notice an explosion of growth over the next 7 days.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (30-07-18), Gasher90 (31-07-18), GEORGE (30-07-18)

Thanks

Yeah I’ll start that straight away the watering everyday, I thought the roots had to absorb all it could till it dries a bit to the first knuckle then only then water it or it’s classed as overwatering and I know know sorry, the shop I ordered from told me they where Femanised seeds and not auto’s is that the same as photo’s?? And I’m kinda nervous about the watering daily I won’t lie, do you use Batmix yourself Ironman or any other guys or gals? And as far as the Nutes mate am I also waiting for her to get bigger as you can see the leaves are lighter? I’m just confused with the whole watering this is baffling, before I started I read a few bits on watering and I seen 2 places where they advised watering via spray bottles and I started doing that and that was wrong it cost me 4 plants, with me loosing all most everything baring one and it’s costing me a fortune in paying street prices to medicate so I kinda need this plant, it’s kinda my life and my everything as this keeps me from hospital and allows my oxygen to circulate my whole system and drop it off where needed, I know it’s sounding a bit far fetched but I’m done with hospitals etc and I’ve found something what works hence the silly questions as this is a subject I’m totally clueless with so far

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (30-07-18), GEORGE (30-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gasher90 View Post
    , the shop I ordered from told me they where Femanised seeds and not auto’s is that the same as photo’s?? And I’m kinda nervous about the watering daily I won’t lie, do you use Batmix yourself Ironman or any other guys or gals?
    Difference between auto's, photo's and feminised= Photos-the plant will not flower until the light schedule switched to 12 hours of dark, 12 of light. Otherwise you can keep them vegging as long as you like. Autos-they will flower regardless of schedule, meaning there is a set lifespan they have, and you need to keep up with it. Most people grow autos' under 20/4 light schedule for their whole grow. Feminised can be auto or photo-it simply means the seeds are basically guaranteed to grow into female plants. With non feminised, you can get a mix of male and female, which most people do not want

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (31-07-18), GEORGE (31-07-18)

Thanks

Ahhhhhh, Thanks very much, it makes more sense in layman’s terms, everywhere I’ve tried to read I got the impression there where 3 different things, I’ll get some ‘photo’s’ then, where’s best to get seeds from, and which are grower friendly, what is ideal for someone like my self who is pretty much clueless on this subject if you don’t mind me asking, thanks again for your time and help.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18), Priapus (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Check out the site sponsors, personally have had seeds from Seedsman and Mary's so can only comment on those two but great seeds, healthy, germinate fast and so far growing very nicely.

You are no longer clueless, you are now in the best place. Follow the advice given and you will be good to go

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (31-07-18), GEORGE (31-07-18), Priapus (31-07-18)

Thanks

Guys thank you very much for the help, is the plant salvageable do you think or do I just stop with this get rid then start again or do I try and persevere, could I do anything to try to help it along, could I move the light further away and start topping the plant to see if it helps or what guys, what you do personally if you where me?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

AND (31-07-18), GEORGE (31-07-18), Priapus (31-07-18), WhIpLaSh (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

I don't think it's worth scrapping. Why not start a diary so everyone can help you along the way? That's your best bet, mate.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

AND (31-07-18), Gasher90 (31-07-18), GEORGE (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Plant is healthy looking, can see no reason to bin it. As above, start a diary

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (31-07-18), GEORGE (31-07-18), Priapus (31-07-18)

Thanks

I’ve got one set up, I’ll paste it here guys thanks

Default First Grow and Diary.
    Hi guys, i've never grown anything what so ever in my 34 years of being on the planet so this is my first, ive never tried anything in the garden as it happens so this was always goikng to be a challange for myself, all i know is photosynthesis and that was from school which was a year or 2 ago. So the reason i'm trying to grow my own is for purely medicinal purposes and i'm sure most if not all would agree that, when buying from the streets, its rarely you get a decent strain or whatever, dealers just want to make money so they don't go that extra push for a better cannabis or whatever as it takes longer so rarely you'll get 2of the same even using the same seller, so this is the reason why i'm going to grow my own.

(this bits just about why i'm doing it, boring so you may want to skip to where the text starts next after this paragraph, where the **** symbols are. SO basically i worked with chemicals for nearly 12years and there's a chemical got into my system and is lying dormant, as a result its left me with a condition called "Methemoglobinemia", basically when the chemical gets a bit bored it comes out to play and binds to my my bloodcells and keeps hold of the oxygen, and becasue of this it starts to starve me of oxygen, as a result of this i go blue from head to toe like a smurf, and my first episode was a pretty big one back in August 2016 and within it kicking in so quick within about 3miutes id lost my eyesight as it started to starve my brain of oxygen first and left me registered blind, and the conditions so rare that nobody knows what to do or what it is or why it keeps attacking my system, a couple of people around the world have it 'once', and they've known what is was and theyve been able to prevent anymore episodes or reverse it, because i worked with so many they don't know what, where or why, so now i'm takingmedication until it comes out of my ears and i cant afford to buy it all the time now i can't work and neither can my wife as we've got 2 kids, one 2 and other 4, plus i need all my meds measuring out to me every 2hours, and i've been suicidal and not had a decnt night sleep for nearly 2 years, then i tried cannabis on the off chance to calm me, numb pain and help me sleep, we've found that cannabis helps keep my condition at bay, i sleep better, im pretty pain free (brings it managable pain), i'm not as anxious or paranoid in crowded places (i.e shops etc), i've never thought anymore of taking my own life, and im on anti depressants, vitiman c, metoclopramide, oxytetracyline, paracetamol, trammadol, pregablin, oramorph, amitriptyline, and there's a couple of other bits etc, and i take this all pretty much around the clock and yet a bit of weed does better all round than anything, so this is why i can't really afford to mess my grow up which is on route down that path damn it!!!)

**** First off i ordered all my kit other than seeds to come from the same shop (Growell), i got the Bay6 set up which is a 600w to run right through (like told by the guy at growell) and the seeds from the vault canabis seed shop online, i have x5 seeds to plant, one of which is an '8 Ball Kush' and the other x4 are 'White Widow X Big Bud' all are female. (or so its turned out i couldn't remember if they where or wether they where 'Auto's' but its been confirmed by the Vault company that they are all feminised seeds.

To date i've lost all x4 white widows down to drowning and only left with the x1 8 ball which hopefully all goes well.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18), Priapus (02-10-18)

Thanks

The link to the Grow Diary good people, thanks!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18), Priapus (31-07-18)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast