Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is my plant a little on the small side please anyone?

Thanks

I still haven’t had the bottle to water everyday with run off, they got a great watering last night with run off and still the medium (Tropic Batmix 40% coco & 60% peat) still looks very wet, I’m in a 10 litre cloth pot so drainage isn’t a problem and it’s a 600w lamp with a magnetic ballast, if this makes any difference and I was told to grow right through with this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18)

Thanks

Guys if I was to clone the plant which looks like I’ve stunted it’s growth (or the Borrowers Xmas tree), would the clone grow automatically as a small/stunned plant or would it grow as it should?????

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

it would grow but at exactly the same stage/age it is now,so if mother flowering 1 week the cutting will also be flowering/1 week.

except itll be a tiny representation of that as the clone wont have the rootage in place to support the cutting.

i tried it but tbh i was more chuffed id got a cutting to actually stay alive etc so didnt mind what happened.never went any further in my experiments as i forgot all about it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (06-09-18), GEORGE (05-08-18)

Thanks

Hi guys, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here due to appointments, hospital stays and other bits and bobs, the plant i have I have kept and will see what happens, I’ve topped it once and cut it back twice and other than the miniature size it’s still plodding on, a few have said to keep it and persevere with it, it’s costing nothing I suppose so I decided to keep it and ill start a couple of new seeds, I was looking to get a sativa and an indica as I need something to pick me up through the day and settle me on a night, and I’m lead to believe this is the way to do so and then I can drop most of my pills and be medicated a lot better, where’s best to get these seeds guys, where do people use and what is worth growing, is purple haze? It’s the only real sativa (or mainly sativa) I’ve tried (or I can remember) people who I go to only really sell indicas strains and would you guys help me through the grow if you’s would be ever so kind? Thanks guys
    Gary.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks

Hi guys, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here properly due to appointments, hospital stays and other bits and bobs, the plant i have I have kept and will see what happens, I’ve topped it once and cut it back twice and other than the miniature size it’s still plodding on, a few have said to keep it and persevere with it, it’s costing nothing I suppose so I decided to keep it and ill start a couple of new seeds, I was looking to get a sativa and an indica as I need something to pick me up through the day and settle me on a night, and I’m lead to believe this is the way to do so and then I can drop most of my pills and be medicated a lot better, where’s best to get these seeds guys, where do people use and what is worth growing, is purple haze? It’s the only real sativa (or mainly sativa) I’ve tried (or I can remember) people who I go to only really sell indicas strains and would you guys help me through the grow if you’s would be ever so kind? Thanks guys
    Gary.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-18), WhIpLaSh (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gasher90 View Post
    Hi guys, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here properly due to appointments, hospital stays and other bits and bobs, the plant i have I have kept and will see what happens, I’ve topped it once and cut it back twice and other than the miniature size it’s still plodding on, a few have said to keep it and persevere with it, it’s costing nothing I suppose so I decided to keep it and ill start a couple of new seeds, I was looking to get a sativa and an indica as I need something to pick me up through the day and settle me on a night, and I’m lead to believe this is the way to do so and then I can drop most of my pills and be medicated a lot better, where’s best to get these seeds guys, where do people use and what is worth growing, is purple haze? It’s the only real sativa (or mainly sativa) I’ve tried (or I can remember) people who I go to only really sell indicas strains and would you guys help me through the grow if you’s would be ever so kind? Thanks guys
    Gary.
    Thats awesome man you want to self medicate. Everyone thinks i have a high pain tolerance. Its high alright 😁

Ive found kush/NL genetics good for anxiety,pain,appetite,nausea,insomnia. I like them amber and use with caution 😉

Any sativa is good. Never had it but Jack Herer is on my list. And maybe 1:1 CBD strain. I can even get lazy on sativas
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (06-09-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

I'd agree with UpTownSkunk on his strain suggestions. Spend a little while looking through the catalogue of stock from your chosen seed supplier. Read the descriptions and pick what sounds good for you. Get a grow diary started and people here will help you through every step.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (06-09-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), UpT0wn (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Roots are bogged down and cant breathe as you have no soil aeration . I would take plant out . Mix some perlite in there 20-25% .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (06-09-18), GEORGE (25-08-18)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45FC5DBD-5774-4450-A8B5-352F172C2160.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	365518

Name:	C9CAD2A7-6179-4409-A24F-10A8C097B3B8.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	365519

Name:	B575A385-5E61-42BA-975B-91E58B6C40C5.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	365520
    Guys have I to try and put this little girl into flowering now, it’s around 12inches tall now I was thinking I’ve got nothing to loose and it seems to have had a little spurt, and if I was to put it into flowering what do I need to do now, do is it need all trimming, I’ve took a bit off but still a pretty busy plant (I only took dead/yellowed leaves off)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (06-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

You can expect the plant to double in size when it flowers, this will depend of strain, but most double at least. What are you feeding it & what medium is it in. It looks a little pale but that could be the light.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (06-09-18), Gaz (06-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast