Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Is my plant a little on the small side please anyone?

Thanks

Sorry also, what harm would it do if I “WASN’T” to touch it and “DIDN’T” cut anything off and keep watering as and when she needs it? I know it seems like a silly question but I’m curious to see, so I know, which direction I’m aiming for, cheers guys!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-18), MonsterEnergy (23-09-18), Silkadin (23-09-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

well if you just leave those lowest branches and just let it grow as is with no trimming at all
    those multiple little buds at the very bottom that's too far from the light to fully mature simply take away food/water from the buds at the middle/top that will fatten up and mature fully unlike the lowest stuff

it's to get bigger buds at the top, since theirs no fluffy popcorn waste sapping water/food for little return down low,

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (23-09-18), GEORGE (23-09-18), Silkadin (23-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Check out some of the time lapse videos on YouTube mate, helped me know what to expect when growing and watching the buds slowly develop around the white pistils. Been smoking half my life and never realised that's how they went from little pom poms to fat nuggets. You'll get the pistils growing right down the plant, but only the ones getting adequate lighting will develop into choice buds.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (23-09-18), GEORGE (23-09-18), MonsterEnergy (23-09-18), Namelesscults (25-09-18)

Thanks

Guys thank you very much, I best get in and try and have a tidy up, so I can take off any branch or leaf etc and it won’t harm the poor girl anymore than I already have, I was curious to know, and also to help me obviously choose the right path, cheers guys and yeah I’ve used YouTube a fair bit and that’s where some of my daft questions from, but obviously YouTube is a mine field of it own, it’s great it’s just times it takes a while to get the clip which suits yourself best, anyways cheers guys really appreciated!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-18), MonsterEnergy (23-09-18), Silkadin (23-09-18)

Thanks

Thanks guys I persevered with YouTube and some kind gentlemen called “G” took one of my photos and edited various bits with various colours on what to leave, cut, tidy etc, so I’ll be in doing that tomorrow and it’s now been 2weeks in flowering is it around now I need to introduce the “Bloom” neut or still stay with “Grow” neut or do I use both or hang fire, cheers guys, happy growing!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-18), MonsterEnergy (23-09-18)

Thanks

when the stretch has started to slow down that's when you can start feeding bloom or a 50/50 mix of grow&bloom if it's ''needed''
    and yes mate you can remove lower branches and the leaves,

just try not to remove anything that's gonna mature

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (24-09-18), GEORGE (23-09-18)

Thanks

“MonsterEnergy” thanks very kindly, I know I sound dumb but it’s something I’ve done or even looked into, smoking the stuff I’m great at Hahahaha, no but I’m finding it interesting and it gives me something to do now I can’t work or carry any of my hobbies on, I’m far from green fingers I’ll openly admit, I don’t even cut my own lawns I’ve got a gardener and like I said before I’ve not grown anything ever so it’s kinda fun and interesting and I find it eye opening as well, cheers guys, I’ll trim what I can and then get pics on here to show you my Edward Scissor Hands” work! Cheers guys, Gary!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-09-18), MonsterEnergy (24-09-18)

Thanks

Hi guys sorry just a quick question, I’ve been watching YouTube clips on cleaning/tidying up or whatever and why would a clip or 2 show you and tell you to take fan leaves off or any other large(r) leaf off and even from the top? Sorry kinda confused as I’ve read that they’re needed further up as well as you saying to “Silkadin”, I’m only asking the question as I was saying I’m totally clueless and curious, sorry if you think I’m being funny “Silkadin” I tried to put it in words that don’t sound arsey, but mate that’s not my intention I’ve taken it on board all you’ve said and I will leave them but why would that be the case? Sorry and thanks again, Gary!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-09-18), MonsterEnergy (24-09-18)

Thanks

you wanna lollipop your plants are remove the lowest ''junk''
    i wouldn't remove the upper branches/leaves - but lots do heavy defoliation

it's more preference than science,

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (24-09-18), GEORGE (25-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Take off bottom 25-30% of lower foliage . Its useless if light cant penetrate . It dies off suckin alot of energy out of thr plant trying to keep that foliage alive .

Then tie down to spread out so light penetrates down . You will see alot of bud growth i guarantee it 😉

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Gasher90 (24-09-18), GEORGE (25-09-18)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast